Approximately, how many text messages do you send every day?

Approximately, how many text messages do you send every day?

• I'M A TEXTING MACHINE!!!
    47% (14)22% (9)33% (23)Vote
  • DUDE! I DON'T TEXT PEOPLE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS AND I'M ALONE...
    40% (12)60% (24)51% (36)Vote
  • results.
    13% (4)18% (7)16% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I am a bit odd when it comes to messaging - I don't necessarily message all the time, I let other people go at their own pace, I am more of a listener so I just say to people talk as little or as much as you want. The short answer to your question for as long as the other people want to talk to me. I know it sounds strange to anyone under the age of 30 but IM is only a recent thing when I was in my teens I would often go a week without talking to a friend and think nothing of it. When I send a message a person replies when they can or want, there is no stopwatch started once I hit send.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't text people much. If I do text people, it is usually with a purpose. For instance, I may be discussing with a friend how I could improve a song I was working on or whatnot. Regular conversation usually starts off with a conversation from purpose.

I did have a crush back in high school that I used to text and have normal conversations with, but I don't text her at all anymore. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • In which situation are you asking? online or real life?

1|0
    0|0
  • There's only one person that text me everyday that's my wife on her lunch brake so possibly at the most 10 a day

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd say anywhere 10-50 a day! I text a lot sometimes, just really depends

1|0
    0|0
  • the only person i ever text is my girlfriend and since she moved in with me i haven't had a reason to text her

1|0
    0|0
  • Hold on I am texting people ☝

2|0
    0|0
  • *gasp* 0 :)

I haven't sent or received a text in 4-5 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero, I dont text.

1|0
    0|0
    • OH... and I dont text becaused it's stupid. It was originally for the hearing impared.

• Very few actually... none on many days and rarely more than 5 per day except on New Year :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Facebook Messenger all day every day if that counts 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate texting... Rather talk on the phone; the old fashion way

1|1
    0|0
  • just a couple here and there...

1|0
    0|0
  • this is only on whatsapp.. since October 2013 i have sent 57,540 messages and received 59,099. thats really not a lot if you think about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a few. I have not really been into texting lately and have been ignoring everyone

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends.
    Might hit up a convo with a friend, might need to talk to a classmate.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'll have a "live convo" through text sometimes.

aside from that, 3-5 a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • like 69,00069

1|0
    0|0
  • on a mobile probably only 5 or so a day

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero, no approximate about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0.3 .

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a phone call.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'M A TEXTING MACHINE!!!

but on gag here

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 unless i have to text a person for an event or responding to a person lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Including text apps like Line, and including business communications? At least a hundred.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll send a handful here and there. It really depends on the day, though. Some days, I send very little. Other days, I'm having long conversations with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's rare if I text anyone. Majority of the time I never text. honestly I hate it because it's to slow. Typing on a pc is much faster and better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an avid fb messenger not so much text as of late though

1|0
    0|0
  • Strangely enough very few indeed.. Possibly half a dozen at the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't text anyone because I don't have a phone, haha. I'm a Skype girl.

1|0
    0|1
  • Too many to count

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is the only person who I text regularly and we are long distance. So we text a lot!

1|0
    0|0
  • I text way too much. Especially when I am sitting in class teaching. When the kids are doing tests I text people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, some days I don't receive any texts. Some days my friends are blowing my phone up.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few but not many, not too many people text me now-a-days.

1|0
    0|0