Are my boobs too big?

Be honest. I sometimes feel like they are just in the way. I have 38DD. Is that too big or it's okay?

What's your opinion?

• Boobs can't be too big
    19% (5)18% (7)18% (12)Vote
  • They are a little big
    42% (11)26% (10)32% (21)Vote
  • They are perfect
    12% (3)33% (13)25% (16)Vote
  • They are a little small
    0% (0)5% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • Show me the results
    27% (7)18% (7)22% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet all the guys got disappointed when they didn't find a photo of actual boobs

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Admittedly I'm an odd guy, but I really think it depends on the girl. Boobs aren't these detached things I can measure independently of the person. Some girls look great with small boobs. Some look great with big ones. It depends on everything varying from figure to personality.

This question makes it sound like you are judge boobs on their own merit alone, as if they're these blobs of flesh we can judge independently of whomever they're attached to (maybe even a guy!). I think about as oppositely of this as one can get. Maybe some guys can just appreciate boobs on their own.

For me it's maybe like how a girl sees a guy in terms of his figure. Some guys look great with muscles. Some with really big ones. Some more lean. Some maybe even skinny. It all varies based on the guy -- Johnny Depp would look strange with a body that looks like The Rock.

2|1
    0|0
  • should be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't need people's validation. Be happy with what you have. Self confidence is sexier than any boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't tell without images because its relative. On some it can look good and on some it can look too big

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on your body in all honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're perfect.
    Too bad you didn't post an image.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the rest of your body. that size can be good

0|0
    0|0
  • They are GLORIOUS as far as I'm concerned. Be proud of your marvellous boobs fair lady :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You have better things to worry about, you're fine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That's up to you to decide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on your frame, but if they're a 38 then it's perfectly normal I say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they're freakishly huge no guy will complain

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the rest of your body.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a 32D, so I don't see a DD being too big. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am also a 38DD and I have a love/hate relationship with them, haha. Some days they are a little in the way and annoying, but others I am very happy with my size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 38DDD so I feel your struggle

0|0
    0|0
    • impossible to lay on your stomach like ugh.

• Show All
    • Basically.

• true.