1. Nightmares - a frightening or unpleasant dream.
2. Erotic - Freaky sex/wet dreams. Even they can be dark and very disturbing for some people.
3. Lucid Dreams - Actually aware you are in a dream state, But the dream is so vivid it seems real
4. Recurring Dreams - A dreams that seems like you have had several times, Everything is familiar about it.
5. Compensatory Dreams - Some dreams reveal the “dark side” of our personality. The shadow self.
6. Dreams of Daily Life - You just dream of stuff you do in your daily life.
7. Physiological Dreams - Some dreams are said to be direct reflections of our needs in the conscious world.
- Nightmares21% (6)6% (1)15% (7)Vote
- Erotic11% (3)11% (2)11% (5)Vote
- Lucid Dreams11% (3)33% (6)20% (9)Vote
- Recurring Dreams4% (1)6% (1)4% (2)Vote
- Compensatory Dreams7% (2)11% (2)9% (4)Vote
- Dreams of Daily Life18% (5)22% (4)20% (9)Vote
- Physiological Dreams28% (8)11% (2)21% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think I mostly have action dreams like I'm trying to save some one n stuff. When I was younger tho I had a lot of lucid/ reoccurring dreams. I kinda built a dreamscape where they took place1
Most Helpful Guy
Recurring. My most frequently recurring dream is of being at school or college again, and I have completely missed/skipped all the tests and assignments related to a class, have left it so long I can't possibly pass that class, and in doing so have wasted a year.
My brain never thinks of asking the teacher for extra credit stuff to earn a bare minimum pass.
In fact, I had it last night.1