1. Nightmares - a frightening or unpleasant dream.
2. Erotic - Freaky sex/wet dreams. Even they can be dark and very disturbing for some people.
3. Lucid Dreams - Actually aware you are in a dream state, But the dream is so vivid it seems real
4. Recurring Dreams - A dreams that seems like you have had several times, Everything is familiar about it.
5. Compensatory Dreams - Some dreams reveal the “dark side” of our personality. The shadow self.
6. Dreams of Daily Life - You just dream of stuff you do in your daily life.
7. Physiological Dreams - Some dreams are said to be direct reflections of our needs in the conscious world.
- NightmaresVote A
- EroticVote B
- Lucid DreamsVote C
- Recurring DreamsVote D
- Compensatory DreamsVote E
- Dreams of Daily LifeVote F
- Physiological DreamsVote G
Most Helpful Girl
I think I mostly have action dreams like I'm trying to save some one n stuff. When I was younger tho I had a lot of lucid/ reoccurring dreams. I kinda built a dreamscape where they took place1
Most Helpful Guy
Recurring. My most frequently recurring dream is of being at school or college again, and I have completely missed/skipped all the tests and assignments related to a class, have left it so long I can't possibly pass that class, and in doing so have wasted a year.
My brain never thinks of asking the teacher for extra credit stuff to earn a bare minimum pass.
In fact, I had it last night.1