Which kind of dreams do you think you have the most?

1. Nightmares - a frightening or unpleasant dream.

2. Erotic - Freaky sex/wet dreams. Even they can be dark and very disturbing for some people.

3. Lucid Dreams - Actually aware you are in a dream state, But the dream is so vivid it seems real

4. Recurring Dreams - A dreams that seems like you have had several times, Everything is familiar about it.

5. Compensatory Dreams - Some dreams reveal the “dark side” of our personality. The shadow self.

6. Dreams of Daily Life - You just dream of stuff you do in your daily life.

7. Physiological Dreams - Some dreams are said to be direct reflections of our needs in the conscious world.

• Nightmares
  • Erotic
  • Lucid Dreams
  • Recurring Dreams
  • Compensatory Dreams
  • Dreams of Daily Life
  • Physiological Dreams

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I mostly have action dreams like I'm trying to save some one n stuff. When I was younger tho I had a lot of lucid/ reoccurring dreams. I kinda built a dreamscape where they took place

Most Helpful Guy

• Recurring. My most frequently recurring dream is of being at school or college again, and I have completely missed/skipped all the tests and assignments related to a class, have left it so long I can't possibly pass that class, and in doing so have wasted a year.

My brain never thinks of asking the teacher for extra credit stuff to earn a bare minimum pass.

In fact, I had it last night.

What Girls Said 15

• dreams of daily life and physiological dreams seem to be the ones i have most.

• Nightmares unfortunately. Wish I had erotic dreams every night mmmm

• I don't really remember my dreams to well.
    But sometimes I have dream I am on roller coaster of in car accident and I end up moving to the dream lol.
    Also while I'm sleeping I am like partially awake because I hear everything going on around me. But I'm still sleeping
    I'm weird I'd say 😝

• No idea. I tend not to remember my dreams.

• I guess dreams of my daily life are the most frequent.

• Nightmares and recurring dreams! Specially with dead people 😫😊

• I have a combination of Lucid, Erotic and Daily Life dreams :P

• Where's the weird dreams option 😐

• Adventurous dreams

• Psychological. Mostly about something I miss or want.

• I've had all of them. I don't know which one I have the most

• I personally love to have those erotic dreams there so sexy

• None of the above, I have those weird dreams where dinosaurs are attacking the planet or a half robot, half human thing is running from the FBI. 😂😂😂

• I have all frequently...

• I always have this recurring dream about the army trying to kill me and I'm getting hunted by them. I've had that dream since I was a little kid. All the time. It's more scary than it sounds lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Dreams of daily life
    or
    Physiological
    In some I remember every detail and some only a little bit of it.

• Well I have a combination of lucid dreams, recurring dreams and dreams of daily life.

• I mostly have C, D and F, sometimes I have B and D. I also have Nightmares... but very rarely :P

• I don't dream.

• my dreams have been making sense lately, before it used to be the most randomest stuff that I couldn't make sense of.

• Ones i can't control, and run slow as shit ahen something is chasing me. Like if you run slow A. F. in your nightmares.

• Most of my dreams are lucid

• 3-5-6-7

• Mostly lucid