Does anyone else have a really bad passport photo?

I look hideous in mine. No joke! My face looks huge! Does anyone else take bad passport pictures? And does the picture for our government ID actually show how we really look? If that's the case I'm never leaving my house 😂🙈😷

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is horrible!! Back in my fat/chubby days. So embarrassing to use it.

What Guys Said 14

• It think mine is pretty okay. It's not exactly my best photo but it's alright. The only thing that bothers me is that since my government made biometric passports mandatory about 3 years ago, you're also not allowed to smile anymore. Before you were allowed to smile in your passport photo. Nowadays, everyone looks kinda grumpy in their passport photo...

• I looked raggy in mine lol I had an unkempt beard, wasn't looking at the camera, and I just looked lost. I might get stopped a few times at the airport

• I do. funny thing is the photographer took 2 pictures and the son of a bitch chose the worst one xD

• Hahaha. I think I look fine. Like myself.
    Never leaving your house? Oh come on.

• i dont have a passport. i like my goofy hair tho.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ag9abp.jpg

• I'm not photogenic, so yeah my passports, drivers and anything else with my picture on is horrible

• I had to wear a hair clip in one of mine.

• i dont have a passport but you should see how bad my drivers lic. picture is

• All professional photos don't look good on me in my opinion 😓

• Yeh, I look like a criminal on my passport hahha.

• Yes, I do not like my photo in the passport. But I'm not worried about it.

• I'm sure mine is. Think I was 15 when I got mine

• I think it should say "Wanted Dead or Alive" on mine.

• the one on my drivers license looks horrible x_x
    the one on my passport is good

What Girls Said 9

• any photo taken professionally for me looks horrid. school photos, student card, license, passport, u name it, i look like a potato.

• I'm 15 in mine
    And Noone ever believes it's me
    So I have to stand there at passport control for so long
    They think I stole my passport

• lol.. Yes, @LyssaNicole but my Visa pix Makes up for it which is Inside... My passport. xx

• My last one yes, however my most recent ones i'm surprised on how good I look ;) lol

• Yup. My passport photo used to be really awful, I hate showing it. My drivers license and passport photo are the same now - I look like a panda criminal. It looks like a mug shot. But I'm not embarrassed by it, it makes me laugh.

• My passport photo is really awful, i don't even look at it :D once observant of my exams who checked passports didn't believe that it was me on the photo

• Mine is ok... I just look like I'm about to sneeze.

• Yes, mine is pretty awful. The lady that took caught me looking away from the camera and yeah it's bad.

• Haha I look average, don't really like it!