60% (3)25% (2)38% (5)Vote
  • Neither
    0% (0)50% (4)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• two completely different games.

I've played WoW for many years but not really into it anymore... and always preferred Dota 2 over LoL but I'm not really a MOBA player anyway. So I guess I'll take WoW here

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely WoW. I played it a lot when I was younger.
    I'm not really into MOBAs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• both have anal dickheads playing.

depends if you want to pay for a sub, WoW costs money, LoL doesn't. but both are entirely different style of gameplay.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can always play WoW on a private server, and thats free. You can even get the game from a tor**** website lol.

• Show All
    • Yeah, people would be like why the hell are two people going lane or jungle? You dont need both. I was like, there are so many of us, it doesn't fucking matter, haha. So, my best friend got me hooked on WoW then my husband and I paid for my account and I'm kicking ass with my Lvl 46 Druid

• right? and then they say they're gonna report you, like what the fuck lol. there's a lot of bitches on that game, WoW is more relaxed. Druids are bad ass, so versatile, i love it. and it ain't hard to support $77/6months, so why not right? :P

• Apples and Oranges. They aren’t the same kind of game by any stretch of the imagination.

I’ve only played WoW and thought ‘meh’.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of either.

They can't be compared, totally different genres

0|0
    0|0
  • League of Legends. Not even a competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • DOTA 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 FTW!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I play LoL, mostly mid mages and jungle assassins.
    I suck at it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • League of legends. I have rpgs, especially mmorpgs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Both are different from each other. So I'd say it really depends on the situation.

I voted B though.

:\

1|0
    0|0
  • LEAGUE BY FAR

I love the game so much ^_^ It's the only game I play.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with WoW but they're two completely different games so you can't really compare them.

0|0
    0|0