What makes you cry?

What makes you cry?

0|0
28|26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• lol the last few times I cried were because of imaginary situations that I thought up in my head.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• first thing came into my mind is onions!
    files.sharenator.com/...ion_Cut-s764x459-37120.png

im serious, everytime dude, everytime... it is painful and annoying to cut onions!
    Besides that, I cry when someone else cries as in heavy cry, movies or irl also when i feel disappointed to myself or feel hopeless on what's around me *sniff*

0|1
    0|0
    • Try chewing gum next time you're cutting onions :)
      And I can relate with crying when feeling "hopeless" but that's never true! :P

• Show All
    • Haha! xD
      Well lets say I wasn't swimming in tears! ;)
      But why? what's making you upset? You just need to focus on the positive aspects of lie :)

• Pretty much everything. It's generally normal for me to cry every few days, like at least three times a week over random shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of happy things make me cry.
    Like seeing a couple who has been apart for a long time due to distance. Seeing reunions like that make me cry.

1|3
    0|0
  • Losing my Dad when I was young or losing my dog now. 😐

1|1
    0|0
  • Apples make me cry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Animal abuse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sad movies, sad songs, feeling not good enough, knowing someone I love is hurting, losing someone important

I can happy cry too though so also...
    Beautiful songs, happy endings, laughing babies, seeing real life love and being reminded that it exists

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest i hate when someone seeS i'm crying, though i cry a lot when i watch emotional movie and then hide because i don't want to be noticed XD

1|1
    0|0
  • You friendzoning me 😂😂😂😭

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • My reflection

0|1
    0|0
  • Chuck's final episode. Dereck's death in Grey's Anatomy. John Snow's death is GoT. A baby animal who've lost his mom. I'm very emotional right?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes xD The baby animal one though :'(
      Dw I think Jon is still alive haha

• Show All
    • Yes, that's my theory :D I'm a little bit tired of the we-want-to-kill-everybody thing... But if they kill Daenerys I won't watch the show anymore !

• Yeah it's really getting out of hand, plus I don't think stannis is dead either

• Stepping on a scale makes me tear up...

0|1
    0|0
  • People yelling at me for stupid reasons, which I got yelled at today but I wasn't crying then though, I know how to control my emotions now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mufasa dying in the Lion King.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um everything

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely cry.
    When I see someone crying mainly or in pain

0|1
    0|0
  • Animal abuse and children abuse in any kind of form.

0|1
    0|0
  • The loss of a loved one
    Or intense emotional moments

0|1
    0|0
  • People in pain

0|1
    0|0
  • drama and anger and death

0|1
    0|0
  • Losing loved ones, animal abuse :(

1|1
    0|0
  • When people hurt my feelings
    When kids get emotional

0|1
    0|0
  • heartbreak

0|1
    0|0
  • Onion ha-ha
    On a serious note, the fear of being alone forger I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • Animal cruelty, children and elderly abuse, loss of a loved one, being rejected.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25