If you had a BOOK of SPELLS - who would you put a spell on, and for what purpose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg I love this question.
    I assume I can choose all spells possible and that I can use the spells infinitely.

I'd cast some spells on myself, like teleportation, invisibility and the ability to summon fire etc.
    I'd want to become a wizard and teach people the spells only after they've proven trustworthy. Spells shouldn't fall in the wrong hands :P
    Curing ill people would be really cool to do
    I'd also want to help people out in need. Like rescuing them with my fire bolts XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm my parent to make them think I am adopted!

What Guys Said 8

• put a spell on my mam for a healthy long life, then i would go around like a bad ass wizard and be a hero!

you live in England so you would prob get personal action from wizard me :3

• I'd use it first to my advantage. I'd use it on the dean of my school to change all my grades to A's
    Then I'd use it on various billionaires and their descenents so as to get myself put in their will and gain access to their accounts.
    I'd then put that money in my accounts. Double what I want because I'm taking taxes into account.
    I'd take care of my own needs and wants then I would drain the rest of their bank accounts and assets (yes all of their assets) by making them use it to change the world for the better. Ah Donald Trump, thanks for ending hunger in the U. S too bad you had to go completely broke in the process.

• I would put a spell on myself to chill out and be more content.

• I would try to get the Philosopher's Stone.

• I'd put a spell on my girlfriend to make her happier :(

She's pretty mopey all the time, and I wish she'd cheer up.

(There are a lot of other spells I'd cast, but that was the first thing to come to mind.)

• i dunno...

• I'd put a spell on me to teleport :D

• Myself. To believe I'm worth a shyt

What Girls Said 2

• My brother because he is annoying! :/
    ... and I would use a shrinking spell to shrink him down to 4inches tall lol

• Not sure what I would do with him after that, but it would be rather funny! :')

• The human race, to make common sense more common...