Where would you like to travel?

I love travelling, for now i would love to visit Turkey, New Zealand, Hawaii and Australia.. How about you guys? :D
also, any places that you visited and would definitely go to again?

by the way I forgot to add Netherlands 🙊 @vekin thanks for the reminder :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Turkey, Azerbaijan, India, USA and some other cities of Greece and Albania 😁

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 12

• I love to travel as well, it's all I really know.

I'd really love to visit Japan (all over). The more I hear my friends describing their trip there, the more I want to go.

As for where I've already been, I'll say New York. I was born there but I'd like to see it with adult eyes. I lived in the northern part of Italy, and wouldn't mind traveling down south to Rome, Sorrento, Isle of Capri, etc.

• Anywhere but here!

• Germany for sure!! @theluckyone1 haha

• I would love to go back to Whistler BC Canada, Cabo Mexico and Avignon France. but the places I never have and really would love to go to are Bora Bora, Italy and Australia.

• Europe:
    - Uk
    - Spain
    - Italy
    -Amsterdam Nedherland
    Asia:
    -Phillipin-Turkey - Palestine and Japan
    Africa:
    -South Africa
    -Morocco
    -Tunisia
    Australia
    Canada
    USA

• Wow!!! So basically all around the world!😏 You are welcome to Spain any time , we can have our own chats and go places together!! 😌❤

• Yaaaay haha I would love it :D <3

• there's heaps of places I wanna visit, a few of them are Madagascar, south africa, kenya, Malaysia, Thailand, Spain, Greece, New Zealand, indonesia

places I've been to that I'd go again are definitely Costa Rica and Brazil, I've actually been to Brazil like 3 times, its awesome :)

• I travel a lot and I still want to travel more. One place I went to and I still want to go back to is an island in Malaysia called Langkawi. It was heaven on earth.

• New Zealand, iceland and Italy.

• South Korea and Israel

• New Zealand for sure. Egypt, South America, Europe, Australia. That's just a few areas I wanna see.

• I want to revisit Hawaii, holland, Switzerland, Greece

• I have been to Hawaii. I love there. I have been to Europe also. I have been to Japan too