Would you watch your significant other have sex with someone else for 5 million dollars?

Saw this question on facebook most people there said no. I wouldn't be able to do it or expect my husband to be able to go through with it. He'd leave me if I even thought about it. But that's us. So how bout y'all?

• Hell no
  • Yes, that's a lot of money
  • It would have to be more money than that.
  • It wouldn't even have to be that much money
  • Not if I have to watch
  • Other
You have to be in love with the person. Not just dating and willing to break up after getting the money.
It makes me sad to see how many people are willing to risk trading their relationship for money. You're really that money hungry? You don't know what love truly feels like if you can WATCH your SO screw someone else. Unless you're not the monogamous type, then this question doesn't apply to you. If your the jealous type at all (most people are) you'd have no chance of ever seeing your SO the same. I'd live on the street if it meant keeping my husband.

Most Helpful Guy

• No amount of money is worth jeopardizing real, true love. Like, I don't get how a person could experience the power of those feelings and be willing to put a price tag on them?

Oh well. To each his own.

• Yeah me neither. I think they're either the type that don't do monogamous relationships or have never felt what being in love is like.

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• No amount of money is worth that.
    I saw a comment somewhere about something similar saying something like (translated from extremely ghetto text) "I would watch my girlfriend have sex with the guy. I'd take half the money. Then I'd break up with my girlfriend for being a cheating prostitute and find a nice girl to settle down with"

I found it kind of funny because it's somewhat true. I'd never be able to look at my partner the same way again and it'd almost be better if we just broke up because that would emotionally scar if you're in a serious long-term completely monogamous relationship. Just take the money and start over. So I guess if you are willing to break up with your significant other, why not do it? lol

I feel like only people that don't really care about their relationship (or are in an open or swinger style and polyamorous...) would be able to do it.

I, certainly, could never do such a thing and would be heartbroken if he could. (He said he couldn't and he'd rip the guy's head off if I wanted to lol)

What Guys Said 20

• That is a tough one.. but if she was my true love.. Not a chance in hell.. money is not that important.. but being in a happy relationship with my women means a great deal to me... but on the other hand, if she said I will do this.. I would not only take the five million dollars but his car as well.. then punch the guy out.. after I drove home in my new car I would then write her a nasty letter and at the end of it.. say.. WHY.. also I would never seek her out again

• I think the thought of the woman I love sleeping with another man would depress me too much. If I have to watch them then it may have a damaging effect on me and send me into a deep depression. I love this woman more than I love money. Sex with her is something we share together and with no one else. It's a special expression of our love, and while the money is tempting, it simply isn't worth it. At least, for me anyway.

• It depends on much I like her. If I can think " Id never find another girl like this" then I wouldn't trade her for 5 mill.

However if I think I could easily find another girl as good or better then Id let her sleep with another guy for 5 mill and then break up after. Id give her half of the 5 mill tho :p

• Some people like to do that for free...

If I've already had sex with her before, then yes, I'd do it.

• I'm not counting swingers and such. I'm wondering if people in love and are in a monogamous relationship could watch and possibly risk trading the person they love for money.

• @redeyemindtricks nope but my reason for asking is to find out how important being rich is over a loving monogamous relationship. The couple's have to be monogamous because then there would be no reason this decision would be difficult. I also didn't want people constantly says something like "yeah I'll let them fuck someone else. I'll get the money and kick their Sluty ass to the curb.". So I want them to think about WATCHING someone they're in love with fuck someone else, would they let it happen for money.

• @redeyemindtricks please don't invade my opinion it's a waste of notifications.

• No, watch her have sex with someone she doesn't love would suck for both of us

• Only if she really wanted it.

• Lol... I had sex with this guys wife in front of him at a swingers party. High 5.

• Obviously yes.

• Hell yeah I would.

$5 million? I could buy enough hookers to forget her within a week.

• i've fallen for a girl who ended up with some rich scumbag... kills me to see pictures of him alone on her facebook.

• i'd be dumb not to.

• I could buy a lot of girlfriends with 5 million bucks.

• Only if she was into it as a one time thing. Also would have to be a lot more! Somewhere around $5 Billion might do it.

• They can do it for free as long as I can play too lol :P SO YES!

• 5mil? i do it with 50.000.

• I don't see it as trading one for the other , I wouldn't leave my SO either. I know our relationship would survive such a test. We aren't swingers nor are we into swapping.

• Wouldn't even entertain the idea. And probably leave if she entertained watching me with someone else. No amount of money is worth cheating

• Well yeah I guess I would be willing to do it, we are long distance and with that much money we'd be able to see each other a lot more and even live together.
    However I guess I couldn't really, she'd probably break up with me if I even mentioned it

• Yes. We could retire and provide better for our kids. That's life altering money.

• Have u ever seen indecent exposure? All money comes with a price..

• @isthatarose That was a work of fiction. If that breaks your marriage, i think you were on thin ice anyway. Cheating is a big deal because of WHY, not because of the magic of a penis and vagina touching.

We have kids, one of them may never be able to support themselves, this would let us get old and die knowing he'd be taken care of.

Maybe you're not in that position right now, but unless you're really loaded, there's a real chance someone you love, someone in your family will at some point be in a place where a bunch of money could really help with major major life issues.

Money comes with a price. So do newly developed surgeries. So does good medical care for decades. So does private school for a kid who can't function in a large classroom. So does the time to actually not be at work and BE with your kids.

• It's not just about why. You have to watch your SO doing the deed. To me it is also "penis and vagina touching". Watching them be pleasured by someone else and enjoy touching someone else. I don't believe anyone in love could ever look at their SO the same. It's a visual that would never be cleaned. Even if watching wasn't part of the deal it's still the knowledge of what happened. Unless people actually enjoy watching. That's a different story.

• If it was another girl

id pay 5 billion to watch the fuck eachother

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm maybe solely because it would be a stranger, and most likely he'd be looking at me and paying attention to me the whole time.

• If we didn't like eachother anymore and we were gonna break up after and split the money, sure! :o! :D! :p!

but if I love him, no amount could possibly stop me from tearing up any girl that gets near him :D! It's just no az545065.vo.msecnd.net/.../shake_80_anim_gif.gif

• The amount of times weve had sex with other people if that kind of money was always on offer id be richer than Lebron James #just saying

• If I didn't love him. If I was deep in love then no. Not selling my love for money.

• Yes, for so much money I couldn't say no. We'd be set for life.

• So you could WATCH him him have sex with someone else and get over it? Forget it?

• For 5 million dollars? Sure. It'd be hard, but c'mon, it's worth it.

• Not to me because I'd never be able to forget it. I don't care about being rich either.

• I mean... I'd take the money and dump his cheating ass.

But since that's not an option... no.

• I just don't give a damn!

• nope. nop nooooope I love him way more than money.

• Ummmmm yeah if he wanted to. Although I'm not totally in love with him so we might not qualify 😕

• Yeah most people would say yes if they don't love the person. I want to know if people are money hungry enough to trade the person they love for it. Although it's a different case if they enjoy watching their SO with someone else.

• He busts pretty fast. Haha 5 million for 2 minutes, I'd have to pimp him out.

• Maybe