Are black and arab men the only ones who can handle black women?

I'm not talking about the skinny, black girls. i'm talking black girls like this.

I could NEVER EVER see a white boy pulling ones who look like this. Now black and arab men? Yes.

• Basically
  • uh.. no

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Arab men? Where do you live because I've never seen a sister dating an Arab.

Black girls like that are considered the finest of the fine and they pick who they want. They usually get the finest and or most successful black men, unless they have a taste for other races. When I do see girls dating non black men they usually go for handsome or successful white guys or Puerto Rican looking guys.

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, who is she?
    Second, what's that white stuff next to her foot? Is that splooge?

Also, no but we handle it well.

• I've seen enough white guys with girls like that.

she's hot, I like her

• I've seen White guys date Black girls like that.
    Nothing extraordinary.

• Handle maybe not the right word maybe attracted or interested. Since a man can handle anything

• The fuck is this shit

• I think a white "boy" pulled Bria Myles.
    Is she one of the ones you're talking about?

• They're the only ones that really want to.

• Though even black men don't want to often.

• @IStrokeUMoan And I said "often". I wasn't speaking "for you". bruh.

• @IStrokeUMoan Oh. Don't take my word for it. Take Oprah's. 70% of black women are single https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH8pkz3iow

• Bruh, on my mama if I see a black girl that looks like THIS with a white dude... Somebody is dying.

What Girls Said 4

• I bet that you're a man pretending to be woman. Why are always anonymous users or people who created their profiles in the last week to always push the same bullshit? I know.

• Black men are just going for the women of own race and arabs have small penis, sorry, I know that you're a man and when you see arabs related to terrorists and misoginy you think that they are "awesome", but arabs have small penis, are week and insecure about their women with other men this is why they have a religion for this.

I don't know if you're a arab man or some gay loser with some hatred against white guys or trying to create some of the thousands of race baiting questions invented against them here by anonymous users and people who created their profiles in the last week only to make the same thing since I joined gag on 2013

You want to be viewed as "man" and try to make white guys look bad in the most popular never stop race baiting against white guys on internet by people who hate them or ethnic masochist losers who have fetish against their own masculinity. Basically we have the men of other races and some losers with fantasies of macho wanting to be viewed dominant man

• Your fantasies related to this is because you relate arabs to rape, terrorism, misoginy and their women forced to be submissive and hide themselves with clothes, and blacks with something similar and you relate white guys with things who don't feed your sense of masculinity, you in your masculine mind think that arabs are being the real macho for the women and that white guys for not make the same things than arabs and blacks in the same proportion you think that they are being less macho for the woman, so you want to see the woman who you find most attractive with black and arabs because you think that they are the "macho" who deserve this while you attack the masculinity of white guys in disguise trying to make you look good and white guys look bad. I'm not stupid to understand the man behind your race baiting profile and the psychology of losers and their race baiting on internet in a competition against the man of the other race (White guys) trying to make them look bad to help you

• I'm pretty sure any man who wants to can handle all that!

• Why are we something to be 'handled'? We're not wild animals -_-

• It is sort of an odd testament. It's like trying to brag and say "Black women are a pain in the ass. How difficult are they?" No wonder black men like Latinas more.

• I am straight and so turned on by her. I'm not even joking, I WANT HER.