How can you wear skinny jeans with short, big thighs?

My thighs are the only large part of my body. I don't have big hips but my butt and thighs are kind of big. 36 inches around. :/ Besides that I'm pretty petite but my thighs do not look good in skinny jeans. I don't want to just leave it in my closet and never wear it. I don't now what to wear to make it look good. My legs look stout with it on but I feel like there should be a way to look good with it on. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can anyone wear skinny jeans period? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• ah, another thick thighs girl, hello. the way to make it look better i realised after years of figuring it out is simple. high waisted jeans. not everyone likes them, and frankly i don't care, but the elongate my legs and provide more space for my butt to fit since skinny jeans just come up a little short sometimes. pair them with a cute top, some nice shoes and ur good to go.

What Guys Said 1

• skinny. jeans for skinny thighs, u can't wear em why? u got thick thighs

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, you know that 36-inch hips are the exact numerical value for the ideal hourglass, right? The 36-24-36 Marilyn Monroe figure?
    Yeah.
    (:

So, you are probably manufacturing a problem, where no problem exists.

That said-- Yr body is yr body. If you are distinctly uncomfortable, then yr discomfort will be obvious, so you probably just shouldn't wear the offending garment.

But, honestly, you will probably find that no one else shares yr opinion. (:
    Just put 'em on, and knock 'em dead.
    Every girl's her own worst hater. Bad habit, that.

• Stop being self conscious and wear skinny jeans. Show off your curves. They even make skinny jeans for plus sizes they're for Everyone