Have you started to use Siri with a British accent yet?

Seriously, its the best thing ever. She sounds so much smarter.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah! I have the British man Siri voice on my phone haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even use Siri but I might need to change it to the British accent to make her feel at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • how do u change her accent? mine is Australian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Go into the Siri setting and you can change it from either an American, British, or Australian accent male/female.

• haha im so giving it a go, thank u!

• My British Siri is male voice and sounds kinda sexy. But I'll just stick with the American siri. I'm not a native speaker and I speak American accent so... do you mean I'll sound dumber if i speak American english?

0|0
    0|0
    • No you won't sound dumber, just here in the USA we associate British accents with being more intelligent and sophisticated since our American accents are so plain.

• Here in my country if people speak British accent people will be like wow dude, you try that hard to sound like this? But honestly I've never seen any Vietnamese in my country speak British accent.

• How do I change it to this?

0|0
    0|0
    • (1.) Settings
      (2.) General
      (3.) Siri
      (4.) Siri Voice

You then have a choice between American, British, and Australian accents and all of them can be either male/female.

• Oh thanks!

• no I haven't used Siri with a British accent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have only started using Siri, I prefer google maps, I don't like personifying computers, strange as it may seem I am afraid of getting emotionally attached to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Siri

0|0
    0|0