Can I buy a nice car for $5000-$7000?

Can i? I don't know anything about anything regarding cars. So I don't what I can do with all this much money, I don't what a down payment is or any of the other terms are regarding thsee matters. Or what to look for what to avoid. CAn someone please teach me? Can I buy a good car with this money or not?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy used. You can get a quite nice car from 2004-2008 with that kind of money. Wish I had that much... I only have like $3000.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice in the sense that it gets you places and functions like a basic car? Yes.

Nice in the sense that it's luxury? No.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You can get a pretty decent used car for that. Hell I spent 2,000 on my car. It's not the best car by any means but after putting some work into it the thing sure gets me from A to B.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get a cool used car for that, yeah.

Just make sure you have a full inspection performed by a trusted mechanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would have to be a used car because there are no new cars under $10k and few under $20k.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get a decent car for that price, but to go with a privet owner as you will get a better deal than you will ad a dealership, but before you hand over the cash make sure you have someone who knows about cars check it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for a decent car; I always buy Toyota or Honda if it's a second hand car though

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you consider nice.

for me no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah easily. It will be a pretty decent car too.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can buy a nice car for 3k.

2001+ lexus is300

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah you have to at least have $100,000 to buy a beat up W lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I can help you. Send me a private message.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can buy decent second hand cars with that kind of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a decent used car

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• $5000-$7000 is more then enough to buying a nice second hand car

0|0
    0|0