What do you think of tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them, on both men and women, i think they look beautiful. If there is a hidden meaning behind the tattoo I find it even more appealing. I believe your body is a canvas, and you have the right to decorate it how you wish.

What Guys Said 15

• Totally depends on the tattoo, who its on, and how its done. It can be a total deal breaker or really cute.

• Well, I have a dislike towards them and plus it's not good for skin also.

• I have one. I don't like people getting tattoos with no meaning, as if it's just cool to them to have some paint slapped under your skin.

• Either look cool as hell, Or hot as hell <3

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ywiemt.jpg</a>

• Like any other kind of art, you have to trudge through a lot of shit before you find anything good.

• I think the real question is, would they not date someone b/c of a tattoo?

• its a personal expression. and its there body so they can do what they want with it.

• I don't care about them. But if someone has, I prefer that they don't cover her whole body.

• Faker that Trump.

• less the better

• to be honest never been my thing, understand why some people like though

• I have one, I want more, and they look sexy on women

• They are ok.

• In general I like them.

• tattoos are hot.

What Girls Said 12

• Some look cool if they're well done. Some look trashy.

If I were to ever get one, it'd be in a spot that's normally hidden by clothes, like on my side or something.

• I think they're awesome, some guys look really hpt with tattoos.

• i don't mind e.

• Depends on the tattoo, where it is and how many. I don't mind tasteful tats, I think it can suit some people.

• I usually don't like them , sometimes they can look good (rarely), the "tribal "ones on guys. WOuld never get one though.

• they can be nice.. if not too much..

• I like them. I have two myself and I like it when guys have sleeves. I'm not all about the head to toe tattoos though. And I think sleeves don't look that good on women. Only a very very select few can pull it off, it mostly looks trashy on them.

• I want so many
    I can now because I'm of that legal tatt age xD but I'm broke

• There not for me but to each their own.

• Generally I dislike them

• I really like them. I want some when I get older, but I don't know if my parents would let me lol. But it really depends what the tattoo is and how it's done.

• I don't like it