How many of you guys use other people to get information from someone?

I find it cowardly. Why not just ask the person themselves?

• I do
  • i don't

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called intelligence gathering and no I don't do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i totally agree. this is how i got with my second guy actually. people kept telling me "omg him? why him?" he's this and that and blah blah blah"

i told em all "look, if I'm making a mistake, imma make it myself, but I'm not gonna let your opinion make my decision for me"

i went for it. naturally they were wrong, and I'm glad i did it. i ended up leaving him for reasons i had discovered myself. sorry for the story but i feel like no one should let others decide who someone really is, because the only person who knows is them.

What Guys Said 5

• It's called intelligence gathering without revealing your hand. The CIA does it.

• Intelligence gathering, which is useful. Naturally, I will ask the more serious questions from the person of interest.

• I hate it... thats like a recipe for drama. Something everyone sorely doesn't need.

• It's cowardly... Goes anon

• good point but I won't be here too long

• i don't know other people

What Girls Said 1

• It's not cowardly.
    I like it and find it cute when guys don't approach me directly.

• well it is for that, but im refering to friends and drama