I get them literally every fucking day.
I'm going to go craaaazzzzzzyyyyy...
- Cry myself to sleep9% (4)4% (2)7% (6)Vote
- Bang my head against a wall repeatedly until I knock myself out5% (2)2% (1)3% (3)Vote
- Kill them with kindness37% (16)38% (17)38% (33)Vote
- Give them bad attitude back and hope you don't get fired12% (5)9% (4)10% (9)Vote
- Just keep smiling and cuss at them in your head26% (11)33% (15)30% (26)Vote
- just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming5% (2)11% (5)8% (7)Vote
- pretend your in the bahamas sipping on whatever the fuck will knock me out and make me forget I am here dealing with this flaming bitch of a customer6% (3)3% (1)4% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Some jobs you will get those kinds of people.. all you can do is smile on the outside.. but it is your right to not like them in the inside.. most jobs are only 8 hours a day.. some shorter.. as a customer at any public place.. it is not in my nature to be rude to any one especially a lady.. I would be more likely to ask you out for a coffee if I seen maybe a smile.. I would hope that may make you feel better.. I am a friendly and outgoing type of guy.. but I do hear ya some customers figure it is there god given right to yell at the ones they see in charge.. it is sad knowing they are out there.. I hope all works out for you.. just smile and ignore them2
Most Helpful Girl
You have in this situation two options :
1- You quit your job and find another one that fits what you are looking for, and make sure that you don't put yourself in such situation again.
2- You do not quit your job, and simply smile, smile, and smile again. A smile on your face will make you less suffer when dealing with them. No matter customers' characters you have to please them since you're not the boss of the business unless you're not afraid of loosing your job.
You have to deal with it.
Nevertheless, in my opinion I would never like to deal with such customers. Thus, I would have probably quit the job and find a better one :)1