For dinner, would you prefer I cook Chicken casserole or Chicken and Seafood risotto? Wine or Top Shelf liqueur? Mixed berries dessert with cream?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm late but gonna answer anyway, I would actually choose the risotto never had it and I'm intrigued by it and it sounds better and I love seafood, was never a casserole fan. All in all sounds like a bang up meal. Of course remember an expensive wine doesn't necessarily mean a good wine, it's all about the grapes and the winery.

For instance I am waiting on a wine that is from a winery that just boarders Italy's wineries but I can get it cheaper because it is not branded as Italian wine but the atmosphere and the fields, dirt etc are all the same as Italy's there is no difference.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Chicken casserole and a nice glass of red wine would be nice. And maybe apple pie ala mode for dinner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Great taste, I have to have Jameson rather than wine. And if I wasn't in such a brutally hot country, and back in Ireland, gooseberry pie with inhuman amounts of custard :)

• Chicken and seafood risotto with wine sounds delicious and yes, I prefer a fruity dessert over anything else. Something a little lighter, fresh and still a bit sweet.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I would prefer chicken casserole. Many people, such as myself, aren't into seafood. Red wine + chocolate lava cake for dessert, or something else chocolaty.

0|1
    0|0