For dinner, would you prefer I cook Chicken casserole or Chicken and Seafood risotto? Wine or Top Shelf liqueur? Mixed berries dessert with cream?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm late but gonna answer anyway, I would actually choose the risotto never had it and I'm intrigued by it and it sounds better and I love seafood, was never a casserole fan. All in all sounds like a bang up meal. Of course remember an expensive wine doesn't necessarily mean a good wine, it's all about the grapes and the winery.

For instance I am waiting on a wine that is from a winery that just boarders Italy's wineries but I can get it cheaper because it is not branded as Italian wine but the atmosphere and the fields, dirt etc are all the same as Italy's there is no difference.

What Girls Said 2

• Chicken casserole and a nice glass of red wine would be nice. And maybe apple pie ala mode for dinner.

• Great taste, I have to have Jameson rather than wine. And if I wasn't in such a brutally hot country, and back in Ireland, gooseberry pie with inhuman amounts of custard :)

• Chicken and seafood risotto with wine sounds delicious and yes, I prefer a fruity dessert over anything else. Something a little lighter, fresh and still a bit sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• I would prefer chicken casserole. Many people, such as myself, aren't into seafood. Red wine + chocolate lava cake for dessert, or something else chocolaty.