Do you reply to everyone on your questions?

why or why not? do you care if the asker replies to you?
Do you reply to everyone on your questions?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I don't like getting a reply if it's just "Thanks for answering" or something like that. So, I only respond if I have questions, I want more clarification, I have something to share, or if I find the answer funny.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well I don't have any questions so. . .

Anyway I don't mind if I get no replyunless it's Like the asker replied to everyone except me then I'm always like:

www.youtube.com/watch

(this song never gets old)

I get all emotional and stuff because I got a lot of emotions. I've got tired, hungry, slightly angry/annoyed (but not annoyed enough to get reallly angry.) indefference, sad happy and all that

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I try but sometimes your questions will take on a life of its own - I would tend to upvote to acknowledge their effort in answering - I would comment if I felt they put in a lot of effort - People replying when I answer their question, I just presume they work along same lines as me - Anyway I always say that people just reply when they can or have something to say, don't feel obligated.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. How about you? Do you? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • sometimes I do

• Show All
    • I looked at this female waiter when we left the resturant tonight and I saw her have a sneaky smirk to herself when I looked at her. I took that as she knew and a good sign.

• If the replies are nice and / or helpful, I usually do. To frustrated opinions I usually don't react :-(
    I like some interaction with the nice people on here :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not nice :P

• Haha in your own way you're nice Clarisa... there's no need to be a "good girl" to be called a nice person :D
      You're just yourself, with strong & weak points, but just honest. Just be yourself and believe me, you ARE a nice girl!

• Sometimes I do. I would to you tho! Even though your a bully 😛😛

1|0
    0|0
  • no only the ones i think need discussing

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll try to reply to a few, but not everyone

1|0
    0|0
  • No, and no. I'll reply if it's appropriate. I even reply on other people's questions because I'm basically a busybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i don't care. if it's somebody i don't like, then i just ignore. but most other times i ignore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• most yeah, but not every single person. those i don't reply too ill usually upvote... i mean "like", because i do appreciate when people answer my stuff. those who troll ill most likely ignore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually do unless they're being jerky or dumb. And then I leave their opinion CONSPICUOUSLY UNANSWERED.

1|0
    0|0
  • I reply to most people, but I rarely get opinions for my questions if I get any at all, so I rarely have anyone to reply to.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course for the xper points!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always. There isn't always a reason to reply. Now that downvotes are gone though, I may have to start.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to respond to everyone. There are times when I can't say anything, though, because the person is trolling, the opinion doesn't quite make sense, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. The notifications are a pain in the ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, ain't nobody got time for that. Only if I actually have something to say.
    But I always upvote everyone. Or, shall I say "like" now I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, sometimes I don't. I mostly apply with a thanks and other responds. I don't respond to rude opinions or comments though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always do for the first few days. After that I don't like it refreshed in the feed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will you reply to this though?

1|0
    0|0