QUIZ: What type of RULER would you be?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I love this 😄

The Stone Cold Dictator
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...437f-8c7c-5b244911f55c.jpg
    Well hello, Lion. You haven't bitten any heads off today, have you? Thrown any perpetrators off cliffs lately? Oh I’m sure you have.

You would be a Dictator, simply put – you rule your Kingdom with an iron fist. It is your way, or no way. I mean, you had the NERVE to destroy the other highway. So it really is ONLY your way now… I mean, locked up the construction workers and everything~

You are confident, strong, and bold. It’s that boldness that burns deep inside you that gives you that iron fist. You don’t need to spend 5 days considering something because you trust in your judgement – you’ll act right when you’re ready, and that works for you.

Of course I won’t be stepping one foot in your kingdom, though. Because you won’t be sending me to the chopper! Oh yeah, I ain’t scurrrrrred. Any day, any time! You have my number, ring ring!

What Guys Said 13

• I got The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

It’s not every day that you find someone with a heart of gold, you know? Did you fall in love with Midas or something? He HAD to touch your heart for you to be so warm, fresh, and kind! Maybe he’s your Dad? Well, who knows?

But what I do know is that you would be a ruler who lives for equality and fairness – and your people are going to love you for that. It is one thing to fight for human rights, but it is a whole other universe to stand up for those who can’t stand up for themselves – or to even stand up for your enemy. You are not the type to kick someone when they’re down, and that takes you leagues above your peers.

You have a strength inside you that will blind any darkness that comes your way, so smile off the haters and do your thing! Trust what you believe in, and I’m sure everything you touch will be just as golden as that heart of yours!

Be sure to touch me some golden earrings while you’re at it, I could use a new pair! And don’t forget the diamonds

• The Stone Cold Dictator

• The Reasonable And The Fair

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43b9-8d56-c279ded551d7.jpg

Well, isn't this a treat?

You have given your people the right to vote, and it is something to be commended and appreciated. While you help guide the kingdom through the tough decisions - you've fostered a world and nature of citizenship that is sure to make your people happy! Perhaps Kingdom isn't even the word, does democracy sound better?

You are kind, understanding, and most importantly you are fair. You are the type of ruler who believes in the power of the person and uses that to your advantage.

It is always a pleasure to meet a Ruler who is complex enough to understand how intricate a human is. You've given your people a hand in how they live - and they'll give you their hope and respect.

It was a pleasure taking you on this journey… and oh! You look wonderful in that crown~

Yay! :D

• I got The reasonable and the fair.
    I'm not sure why because I answered things like "Who chooses the leaders" "me"
    "Will you have the same rules as everyone else?" "No"

• The Reasonable And The Fair
    Well, isn't this a treat?

• A 12" one.

• A metric ruler, the metric system is waaaayyy more efficient.

• none i wouldn't want the job

• update took the test and it said i would be a
      The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

• Stone Cold Dictator :)

• it says reasonable and fair

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

• The Reasonable and The Fair

• I took the book my prophet Alfred Jarry wrote: I'll be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubu_Roi

What Girls Said 12

• The Laissez-Faire Aficionado

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4078-80c4-9e960cf30d39.jpg

Laissez-faire can be roughly translated from French as "let it be." So Boooooonjour, Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui?

You've decided to take a ride and allow your people to choose the way they want to live. It's a beautiful thing, really. You would be the type of ruler to help guide a person to a common goal as they discuss their differences and grow into a unit. You wouldn’t want to impose any strict rules or thoughts because you appreciate the beauty in independence and the freedom of choice.

You are inquisitive, complex, and patient. You understand better than anyone how important time can be in a situation - so you're prepared to give ample time in your leadership style to help your people make the best decisions.

But be aware, never interfering may not always work - but I see how smooth you can be Cat Master Fluff! And I'm loving every second of it! Au revoir, mon ami!

• The Reasonable And The Fair
    Well, isn't this a treat?

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fa4-9b83-32011a640a74.jpg

I’m smiling just looking you!

Be sure to touch me some golden earrings while you’re at it, I could use a new pair! And don’t forget the diamonds!

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fa4-9b83-32011a640a74.jpg "I’m smiling just looking you!

Be sure to touch me some golden earrings while you’re at it, I could use a new pair! And don’t forget the diamonds!"

• I got the Golden Hearted Equalitarian

"I’m smiling just looking you!

• The Laissez-Faire Aficionado

• The Reasonable And The Fair

Well, isn't this a treat?

http://i.imgur.com/UIA5iKr.jpg

That puppy <3
    I remember playing fantasy as a kid, and I tried to be fair and just if it was my turn to be the princess.

• Sorry about that last part, I have no idea what happened. My sentence structure wasn't like that when I hit submit. :P

• law abiding bureaucratic

Some rulers are chosen by the stars… others have hearts of golden, some could beat a lion if they could… but you, you’re different.

You are made of steel… iron, platinum, even. You are resilient, un-shaking, and undeniably honest. You believe in following the rules and it is something that will carry you quite far during your rule. You’re fair, but you’re tough enough to get tough when tough gets tougher! Say THAT fast a few times!

You are the ruler the people can depend on, and a ruler that I’m proud to say I’ve met.

You've taken the whole "steel on my sleeve" thing to a new level. The best of luck, my iron-born friend!

• I got the Stone Cold Dictator.

• The Reasonable And The Fair

• The Law Abiding Bureaucratic
    kewl.

• Sounds about right. I got: The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

"I’m smiling just looking you!