Did you watch With Open Gates- The forced collective suicide of European nations?

4 points

1) Multiculturalism was invented by a Jew.

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism),

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear.

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe.
Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi, WIKI

2) Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years…. that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. …. [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive. .. Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different.

Yigal Ben-Nun, Israeli Writer.

3) We, the Greens [Green Party] have to make sure to get as many immigrants as possible into Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. When we reach that, we will have a share of the vote, we need to change this republic.”

Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Co-president of the European Greens

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I didn't watch it, but I agree with the Greens.

• are you a black or refugee?

• Nope, I'm white and not American, I support the Greens because I'm a vegetarian :P

What Guys Said 0