Are you getting hit with snow this weekend (for American users)?

I live right outside DC... why me 😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... unfortunately. I live in the central part of Virginia. Last I checked, they said my area was expected to get 12-15 inches. I'm not happy about it.

• Be careful if you have to drive! I know you guys aren't really prepared for this much! My dad was in DC or Baltimore or something on business once and they got like two inches of snow, and he said the whole city just shut down, they had no idea how to handle it. That's light love up here, we don't panic until the foot-plus mark😜☃

• how does one even walk in that lol

• @BertMacklinFBI In 12-15 inches of snow? I have no idea know, I hate snow :(

What Guys Said 14

• Just a little. This major storm is coming but it's going to miss us to the south. Been a miraculous winter so far by New England standards👍

• sunny in SoCal

• I feel your pain, Fairfax, VA:
    http://i.imgur.com/mo0Yz2A.jpg

• Sleet with a layer of snow on top of it. Fuck, I hate winter!

• i don't know if I will get more but i hope not

• I'm in Sweden and there's a lot of snow here, too. So hell yeah!

• Not me, I live in the south and I'm getting ready to go to the beach tomorrow.

• Yeah, the weather is terrible over here right now. What a waste of a weekend...

• Yep. Its snowing right now

• what's snow?

(i live in los angeles)

• Just a light dusting here... But the media is hyping it up. Be careful.

• I just hope it starts before my shift so I can call out 😖

• Im in central Florida, so its cold, but not that cold

• I live in Jump City

What Girls Said 11

• Send the snow south! We have already shut down the city in Georgia because of a lot of ice and 1/2 to 1 inch of snow. I wish I could see snow that was higher than three inches... Never seen it before

• OH MY APPLE! REALLY ME TOO!

• *Raises her hand.* We're supposed to get one to two feet of snow. I'm in Maryland, so I know the feeling, haha.

• I did! I'm okay with it though. I have off from school today. :)

• nope. i wish. i would've been hit with snow if i would've not cancelled my participation in the national student exchange program. had been accepted to william paterson university in wanye, nj. had to turn it down as the money i had been saving for it i used it on a new engine for my car since i didn't take care of it. :(

• Supposed to get some tonight but they were supposed to get 4-6 inches in my hometown and my mom said they barely got anything.

• No. Snow is supposed to come on Monday though.

• Yep. And Im not ready. I seriously hate snow.

• Yes it's a mess out here

• Yes and I'm enjoying it

• Hey! Us Canadians are also getting hit with snow.