I need help urgent girl is broken?

Ok so her parents are divorced because her mother cheated on father and she said that she's arguing at home with mom... Sometimes she visits father which is living in different town.

She also said that if she wouldn't have younger she would do something else more harmful.

What should I reply I mean literally I'm messaging with her, but I just met her once I just want to help.

bump
anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaammm listen you should support her... meet her maybe to make her feel better... buy her chocolate or ice cream talk a lot and make her forget... give her an appointment for later to go out tggthr try not to talk about her problems...

What Girls Said 6

• Its kinda of hard to help. Just be there and listen to what she has to say.

• thanks yeah I'm trying to help :)

• You can't control her and in reality you aren't responsible for her actions. I get you want to help but you can't do much, it's a family matter.

You can listen to the entire situation and give her advice about how you would handle things and maybe validate that whatever she is feeling is normal but she shouldn't do anything crazy... But that's it.

• thanks yeah I'm trying to help :)

• yes, but i was really opened to her when we met. She said sorry that i'm talking you that but I need to give out

• Oh well maybe she is just going through a tough time. Like I said it is good that you are being non judgement all and helping her

• I grew up with divorced parents

She should get over herself and accept that sometimes people just don't love each other.

• thanks yeah I'm trying to help :)

• Have you responded yet?

• yes why?

• Nvmd... listen you can't fix her she has to do that on her own just let her know you support her

• it sounds like her life is tough. just maybe assure her its going to be okay, even if its not. try to sooth her and talk her out of harmful things. Show her the bright sides of saying.

What Guys Said 2

• Suicide is one of those things that I don't take lightly, and recommend you take very seriously as well.
    There's NO going back and changing things in the past, so if she's threatening suicide and you're not with her, either get someone you trust who's responsible and can be with her right now and see to it that she get help, or call the police and let them handle it. She may get pissed off at you, but that's a MUCH better alternative than looking back for the rest of your life and wishing you had taken it more seriously and done something.

• so far it looks good she's replying and she's even more positive I don't know anyone since I met her only once :/