Why does the NBPP hate white men but date white women?

What Guys Said 1

• It originally "justifiable" because at the time the Black Panthers started, women were also disenfranchised to a degree. The "reasoning" was that the white man was holding white women down to. It's all BS in my opinion but that was the justification.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't help who you're attracted to. The ones who do might have rationalized it in some way to make it so that it is okay for them to date white women (for instance, they might think that white men are the cause of most of distress and hate in this world that they are simply "saving" white women from their "repulsive" counterparts").

It's kind of like how some white racist men would encourage black women to get impregnated by white men so that more near-white babies can be born to weed out the "darkness".

• That's what I want to know. I feel like they don't really care for black people, they just want to express their hatred for white men. That's how it is with A LOT of black men. They dislike white men, but love their creation.