Should scientists genetically modify animals to create real Pokemon and release them in forests for us to catch?

• Yes I agree this is where majority of our money should go
  • No I don't like this idea

Most Helpful Girl

• The world needs Pokemon! Step on it scientists!

• they could cross breed them too so they could have best of two worlds in terms of genetical advantage like cross breed a lantern fish with a cat or a komodo dragon with a dragon fly then it really would be able to fly and it would be a dragon type :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking right but it's all fun and games til terrorist get a hold of those Pokemon that know self-destruct

What Girls Said 3

• @joeman1252 we can have a pikachu as are pet😊😊😊😊

• Yes! That would be awesome 🙂

• Yes, I think we should stop medical research funding, nasa, and global warming studies and plow money into this instead. It's much more worthwhile and something all future generations could benefit from. Why has nobody suggested this before? You deserve an award my friend. This is a stellar idea.

What Guys Said 7

• I am curious if you will still say the same if you go on a walk through a forrest and a Weedle poisons you. So you have the chance to move and die on the poison or stand still and starve away.

• I think the creators of the series were wau ahead of you man it would be mewtwo strikes back all over again.

• it's gonna a happen just wait !! there releasing Pokémon go somewhere this time... in a few years IL be flying on a rayquaza going to the mall

• You are a genius.

• I call dibs on a Blastoise.

• On a more serious note I think you'll get this but... Probably more when Virtual Reality hits the scene. Starting perhaps with occulus relatively shortly.

• The only downside is if these wild Pokemon start acting like wild animals that could be territorial and we're gonna end up with a big Charizard burning people.