What causes people to fall for someone they know wouldn't be good for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intense sexual attraction

Most Helpful Girl

• Hormones and our naturally tendency to be drawn to things that give us instant satisfaction which, when present in someone of the opposite sex, can give real truth to being blinded by 'love'. Which in turn will lead many to remain in relationships where they are in complete denial towards all the red-flags clear a day to everyone but them.

What Guys Said 2

• Love resides in the heart,
    lust resides in the groin, and
    good sense resides in the head.

• Stokholme syndrome and savior complex... psychology of dating... challenge... value

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know and I'm one of those people that does it all the time. Don't know what's wrong with me...

• self hatred, disrespect or slander or mistreatment by parents, an overbearing parent who would not allow them to think for themselves or have their own opinions etc...

• The same way you fall for someone who would be good for you. Their personality, physical attraction, a good connection, etc.

• The idea of what they believe that individual is as a person. But never learned about the factual information regarding that person.
    So its them knowing of that person but not about that person.

• Deep down they're not ready for a real committed relationship or are denial thinking they can changethe person wwho's no good for them

• I personally fall for *pardon my French* assholes. I don't know why, but all of my crushes are complete jerks. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of appearance, which sounds bad..

• because some people don't know that the person is bad until at a later stage. love is blind