Why doesn't he ask me out?

I like this guy. He likes me back but he seems to hang out with other girls and not me. Could that mean he's lost interest or what? He's giving me mixed signals and I don't know what to do. P. S we no longer go to the same college anymore but we keep in touch on facebook. He flirts with me on facebook but recently, he's been talking to other girls and not me and he likes their profile pics and never mine. What do you guys think.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's scared

• How do you know he likes you? Maybe you don't show you like him.

• His friend told me he likes me and I do show him I like him. I've asked him out on dates. He rejected me. If he likes me, I don't get why he would reject me.

• He must not like you, or is super scared

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't like you and he's just being friendly because he thinks that you like him. That was the case with me.

• I know he does like me though because he's been telling his friends that he wants me to be his girlfriend.