Do all girls get told they're beautiful sometimes?

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Guy

• all they have to do is post a rate me on gag,
    all the basement dwellers come running in, say she's perfect and whiteknight in order to milk any attention they can get out of her lol

1|2
    0|0
    • You're beautiful bro

• Show All
    • @BelleGirl21 I do too

• but sadly, she has a boyfriend :(. i blame it on my cousin and friends that go there. they could've set me up. not only would i be dating a babe, but i'd also be marrying into wealth and basically go to warriors games for free!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I will a little bit rant here, so ignore it if you don't want to read it.
    We, the female gender, are still valued by our looks, so it's normal for them to compliment us based on our looks reather than our personality/abilities.
    (It turned out shorter than I have expected. 😅)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Unless you look like a female version of David Akeman mixed with an elephant seal, im guessing yes.

In addition, there are plenty of girls that i have wished to comment on their beauty but, alas, my lips are dumb and dry (bonus points if you know what poem i just referenced)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, regardless of how you look since beauty is very subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm good question :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sad coz no one tells me I am beautiful :P
    I call sexism.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i guess so

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Only on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Especially in real life no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if all do. I have and I definitely know other girls have, but that might not be the case for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Because people lie to make us feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No 😂😂😂 online yes
    In real life no 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think naturally, the word beautiful describes women. And its always an uplifting compliment to hear. So yeah, I think at some point, even from a random, it eventually gets said to all females.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. /////

0|0
    0|0
  • Some probably do but not all and I'm included in the not all section 😊😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to think that, but I know that they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes by their mothers :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get told I'm pretty at all. Unless it's my family. But they're lying.

0|0
    0|0