(Pictures) Lady's would you feel comfortable leaving the house without a bra on? Do you think it look sexy? Guy's what do you think?

I never did & never will lol but i do have friends with a cup c breast that does this & she think it looks sexy 🙈

What do you think? Please comment thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not trying to be rude but I find it classless. Girls these days need to learn how not to give it all and show it all off for free. I'm not saying it's trashy but I don't find it classy. I'm a 36dd so even if I wasn't so conservative it would feel odd I would be worried they would be popping out everywhere. I really wish girls had more respect for themselves, and waited for things until they're married, that's my goal. I think what women don't realize is most men find that sexier and more so wife material, someone he can take home to mom then someone whom slept with him one the first date, not all men are like this, but the men who people should marry are, in my opinion.

• well done... girls these days "oh look I'm so sexy I'm showing my thighs and Booobs omg" that's fucked up... I hate girls that I talk to and I'm like "ur not hot tho" and she's like "haha I'm hot and that's it burning" that's also fucked up..

A 36DD
      Girls have basketballs on there chests these days
      Jesus

What Guys Said 14

• I always think it doesn't look very comfortable to just have them swinging about without any support, especially for girls with bigger boobs, also a bra pushes them into a nice shape.

But if a woman wants to go without one, certainly doesn't nother me.

• I think not everyone can pull that off

*pun intended*

• I tend to date women with smaller breasts. And some have gone out without bras. I like that. A woman with a size C cup is probably a bit too much. But a woman who is an A cup can pull it off much easier.

• why do you like smaller Booobs? I don't like big ones coz there like gross jelly.. but I mean normal size ones..

• Dude u r fuckin lucky... I'm dying to have sex with a girl.. I haven't even touched a girl before.. not for love tho.. fuckin girls

• @blazerock44 Don't worry. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. I would have loved to lose it earlier, but I still have no regrets.

• A few girls who I know admitted to not wearing a bra in public sometimes but only if they're wearing a thick sweater or a sweatshirt

• I think its sexy when its not showing any side boob. Side boob is great for pictures in magazines but I'm not a fan of my girl showing that much in public.

• Free DEM

• my girlfriend doesn't like to leave the house with out a bra

• whatever makes her feel most comfortable... and won't complain if it looks sexy too :P

• I think it is sexy when women don't wear a bra, especially if it's cold outside or raining.

• Selena Gomez looks like potato so not on her but yea

• I think it looks sexy seeing the boob through the t-shirt hard nipples lol

• It does not bother me. Then most eomen cakl me a pig if U said that she needs to wear a good brassierre.

• it is really sexy. as long as the boobs do not sag way too much then it seems fine. when the wind blows or the material rubs against the nipples and they become stiff it completely does it, it looks awesome.. . .

• I would not mind the no-bra on a A cup woman as they kinda dont need it for support anyway. Perhaps just a sports bra or something only to flatten the nipples so they dont show through a top in both colour and shape.

What Girls Said 17

• I leave the house without a bra on often. I have DDD/E cups and it is pretty easy to tell when I am not wearing one. It is comfortable. I go without a bra whenever I can. That being said, usually if I am going without one, I am just running into the convenience store or something like that.

• The only time I skip one is like if I'm driving someone to the airport super early or am running out to get a pizza. And even then I wear like a super bulky sweatshirt and coat :P

• I almost never wear bra when I'm going out.
    I prefer comfort and freedom.
    Bras are very uncomfortable

• I have tiny ass boobs so I have been outside bra less and who the fuck noticed 😂😂 I think this mostly applies to the big boobs girls

• I go out without wearing a bra plenty of times and I have a C cup. I don't look as if I have a C cup though. Many peeps are surprised. I don't broadcast not wearing a bra like these young ladies do though.

• Speaking as an F cup, no definitely not.

• I've no problem going braless sometimes :)

• No. I need a bra. Haha
    That look looks good on girls with smaller chests.

• Erm no.

i would never go out with no bra on, i even wear a bra in bed.

Haha.

• I do it all the time as a 36C cup, but I cover up with hoodies. I know i should wear one but i feel more comfy without one. I think it looks sexy with tight shirts..

• I don't but those ladies make it look super sexy

• No, I got DD's. Now that image will attract attention

• Honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable even if I just have a b cup. It would feel wrong too.

• I went through a phase of doing it all the time, tasted that freedom for a while.

• What stop you from going braless?

• @Xwtxx It's too cold here atm :P Looks too obvious.

• Understandable. This is why I wear thermal undershirts because I am little sensitive around my nipples. I want hit weather.

• I have big boobs and I would never do this but I think kaley cuoco did this once on the big bang theory And her boobs looked perky

• If I was a lot more comfortable with my breast I'd go for it!! I love the no-bra look.

• it feels very uncomfortable, they bounce even if you are strolling without a bra