Most awkward conversation you have ever been involved in?

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother in law hitting on me at Christmas... that was pretty awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• taking to my mom on why I punched a hOle in the wall because I have a small penis

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know about ever... I can't remember lol, but a very awkward conversation I recently had, was with two of my fellow university students and one's boyfriend. And we were all talking about piercings and stuff, since the boyfriend had one under his lip, and I started the discussion because I'm thinking of getting a nipple piercing (something I didn't say from the beginning) , and I just wanted to know where he had his piercing done. But it turns out he it himself. And he was like I will do it to you, no issue, where do you want to get pierced? Lol And I was like no, no , no bother. Besides it's a very tricky spot. And he was like come one. what is it? Is it your belly? And I was like no. And they were all like "Come on where the hell is it?" And I'm like " Oh it's my nipples, Ok? Not a big deal I'm just thinking about it" And he was like " ok then let me do it"(joking of course) and it was so awkward. My sister was also there, and the topic moved from general nipple piercing to MY nipples and I was like ok can we go now?

• A guy took me to meet his mom for the first time and she asked me if I was gonna have his babies in the middle of supper... 😮

What Guys Said 3

• My now-wife and I went to a video store once to rent a film, and my wife suggested we watch a film I already saw. I was pretty sure I saw it with her, and told her, "We already watched this together!"

Then she said she didn't and thought I confused her for my ex. Then I refused to believe it and said I really think we watched this film together. Then it turned all into like, "Do you still have feelings for her?" and a huge fight, then I had to apologize profusely and say, "I'm really sorry, maybe I *did* watch it with her, but I don't really have feelings for her anymore, I just knew I watched this film and thought I watched it with you." Blah blah blah -- this continued until she stormed out of the store and left me there.

I ended up renting it just in case, hoping she might watch it.

A few days later, we made up ( I got her flowers and wrote a letter apologizing and saying it was a horrible mistake, yada yada), and I got her to watch it with me. Towards the end of the film, her face lit up and said, "You know what? I think I watched this before with you!"

• My SO's parents the first time around

• "So do you workout a lot.. ?"
    "Yeah man.."