If you have a girlfriend and you think she's been with at the very least 2or 3 people, sexually, based on what she has told you, youve assumed this, but you've never asked directly how many, and she's never said a number.
You guys haven't had sex. But have been together for a while now, kind of long time, and one day she tells you, that she in fact, has NEVEr had sex at all, with anyone.
What do you think upon her telling you this?
Will it it change the way you see her? The way you feel?
if you've had multiple partners, would this information make you less sexually attracted to her?
- I would feel less attracted0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would feel more attracted33% (1)57% (4)50% (5)Vote
- I'd feel the same (not want her more or less, just the same)67% (2)29% (2)40% (4)Vote
- I was more sexually attracted when I thought she had had sex before0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am more sexually attracted now that I know she has never had sex with anyone0% (0)14% (1)10% (1)Vote
- I'd feel in love0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'd feel easier it's to break up with her after knowing this0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote