What are people doing up at this time?

I know there are different time zones, but where I am it's relatively late. I was wondering what people are doing awake?

Most Helpful Guy

• 9:05 PM here
    Eating peanuts
    Listening to music
    Lying on bed in a blanket
    And of course, browsing GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't sleep, as usual, so here I am.

What Guys Said 6

• Drinking coffee, waking up, getting ready for the day...

• I'm in Japan so only 8:05 PM, but I'm on a short vacation and got all interested in this odd site.

• I'm a nightowl since I work nightshift, so usually it's day for me and it's 4 am. I just keep myself busy watching netflix, gaging and so forth

• 7:30 am here. I'm in my office at work, slow day so I'm slowly doing end-of-the-week paperwork while procrastinating on my phone and listening the radio as I'm watching a webinar for work. Oh, and drinking a cold coffee snacking on cranberries.

• I am drinking tea now (4.30 pm) and reading a magazine

• I should sleep. it's 22hours and I have school/work tomorrow

What Girls Said 6

• 10:57 at night. Not really late here. At least to us lol. Just chilling, listening to music and singing along like crazy and browsing, lol

• Well, it's 7:30 am for me. This is the normal time that I wake up.

• well its 15.06 pm here its rainy af... am just sitting here and having some green tea

• It's only 10:22 AM where I am. I'm cleaning and watching TV.

• it's called "not being able to sleep" xD

I'm super bored, staring at the ceiling, even Netflix is boring for me right now. I can't play guitar because it's 5 am and I don't want my family to wake up...

I NEED HELP! :P

• It's 9:30 am here. So currently just making some food 🍳