I have cynophobia (fear of dogs) since one attacked me as a child and fear of mirrors in a dark room.
- Arachnophobia (spiders)Vote A
- Ophidiophobia (snakes)Vote B
- Acrophobia (heights)Vote C
- Haemophobia (blood)Vote D
- Scotophobia (darkness)Vote E
- Or God forbid, Panphobia (fear of everything)Vote F
- OtherVote G
Most Helpful Guy
I have a phobia of the sea now. I got stung by a bunch of jellyfish in Malaysia, left the ocean red all around me (though my leg got bitten off). Lifeguard ran towards me (I was pretty far out) and pulled back and then immediately a medical team cam eand injected my leg multiple times with something. I couldn't walk for months -- lost all feeling in that leg until it gradually came back little by little.
Now I always have a bit of a fear of the sea -- not enough to prevent me from swimming, but I'm always afraid of what lurks beneath the waters, hidden from my eyes.1