Share a phobia you have?

I have cynophobia (fear of dogs) since one attacked me as a child and fear of mirrors in a dark room.

• Arachnophobia (spiders)
  • Ophidiophobia (snakes)
  • Acrophobia (heights)
  • Haemophobia (blood)
  • Scotophobia (darkness)
  • Or God forbid, Panphobia (fear of everything)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a phobia of the sea now. I got stung by a bunch of jellyfish in Malaysia, left the ocean red all around me (though my leg got bitten off). Lifeguard ran towards me (I was pretty far out) and pulled back and then immediately a medical team cam eand injected my leg multiple times with something. I couldn't walk for months -- lost all feeling in that leg until it gradually came back little by little.

Now I always have a bit of a fear of the sea -- not enough to prevent me from swimming, but I'm always afraid of what lurks beneath the waters, hidden from my eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• Odontophobia (fear of dentist) :P

www.verysimplethoughts.com/.../scary_dentist.jpg

• I used to have that one too as kid. I almost gave the dentist a heart attack whenever I would go for an annual cleaning. 😂

• Yep, hahaha, me too :P

• Fear of change on gag. So Gagophobia.

• I used to have Emetophobia, which is the irrational fear of vomiting or pertaining to it. I've got it under control now, but there was a period in my life it was pretty bad.

• Emetophobia (fear of vomiting). Stupid and dangerous (?) I guess. And it's surprisingly a phobia too. The thought of me vomiting makes me terrified and sometimes nauseous

• While naturally there are certain fears in my life I don#t have a phobia as those fears aren't affecting my life and choices. It's just a feeling being there, but not controlling me.

• Fear of kids, and marriage?

• I quite literally have a phobia.. I am afraid of idiots. Not people who suffer from mental disorders, handicaps and the like, but idiots! People who so firmly believe in their own bullshit!

• I don't have any phobia, as far as I know.

• fear of dying without accomplishing my long term goals... is there a phobia for that? =\

• I don't know. But I think that's normal.

• Sure. You'll be in the VIP list 😂😝

• ... i'll be leaving now

*waves*

• Fear of looking up at tall buildings or structures.
    Fear of large interior open spaces like dome stadiums.
    Fear of people in costumes such as clowns or cartoon characters.

• I have Caulrophobia: fear of clowns, I also have Cypridophobia: Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease, also Katsaridaphobia: Fear of Cockroaches, also Methyphobia: Fear of alcohol, also Spheksophobia: Fear of Wasps, and Virginitiphobia:Fear of rape

• Heights for me

• Clowns- shit scared of them,

• Awe that no good... sorry to hear that!

Otherwise, heights don't really bother me... except the falling part etc

• I fear the future.

• Claustrophobia.

• fear of heights...

• Maybe Acrophobia but I ain't sure :P

• I have Melissophobia (Fear of Bees)

• i am scared of spider , but also very curious about em

• Earthquake
    -
    -
    -

• Blood injection-injury phobia.

• Whats the one of clowns again? Anyways, im afraid of them amd. bees

• I used to fear darkness when I was a child but now darkness fear me 😎😎

• no question heights, or rather the fear of falling is massive

• Arachnophobia... that shit sucks.

• Not really a fear but i rather not enter an elevator

• Fear of dogs for me

• Im scared of dogs.

• This might be weird but Blood.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 28

• Dromophobia, fear of crossing streets. I get sweaty and my heart starts to beat if I have to cross a road that seems just remotely busy. Takes me long to walk to work and back as I'm always extra cautious. I'm even afraid of cyclists or scooters on the road. I really just don't like crossing roads :/ :(

• Coimetrophobia
    I used to be super scared of cemeteries, even in pictures/movies I would freak out and have nightmares even Panic attacks when I was younger, but I completely got over it by the age of 18 and even take a walk in the cemetery sometimes.

• A few years ago I had a terrible fear of being outside. I couldn't leave my house. It progressed to the point where I could only be in three room of my house, ( my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen) otherwise it would induced a panic attack. This fear was brought on by a series of traumatic events in my life. I got help and it vanished almost overnight.

• I'm terrified of heights, and i'm also pretty scared of bugs (surprisingly grasshoppers the most). You should have put down fear of people on the board because most GaGers are 😂

• Bdellophobia 😓 Fear of leeches.

• 1|0
    • what? they are soo cool :P

• @CaliSoccerFella

yeah they are cool to look at , but i wouldn't like to be face to face with one. If ever i watch Jaws , i won't go in my bath for a week ( just my shower) hahaha

• arachnophobia would be the one, but i was looking for birds lol.

• I have two of the fears listed, but I won't specify as a smart villain never reveals their weaknesses.

• - Glossophobia - fear of public speaking
    - Trypanophobia - fear of injections/needles

*Shudders, thinking about both.*

• I'm scared of oblivious people. They recklessly endanger others in so many ways. Sometimes I'll even see someone with that particular mentally unpresent look they get in their eye and feel fight or flight response to the overwhelming anxiety.

• I have a phobia for stone fish. Haven't have to deal with the pain of one but they are said to be very painful if you step on one. You can't see the bottom once in a decent depth and I fear stepping on one. The only pain remedy for them is hot water and time.

• I'm scared of dogs as well. But whatever the fear of drowning is called. I definitely have that. Amongst a few other things.

• I am almost fearless XD
    I can look into the eyes of the spider without hesitation but i still have phobia,
    I hate worms, sometimes even see nightmares about them XD

• 1|0
  • Nome of those really scare me. I don't dear heights I fear falling xD

• The fear of wasps. I'm deathly terrified of them.

• I hate sick things with twisted limbs and stuff...

• I've got chlostrophobia (how do you spell that?) anyway if you didn't know which I think you do it's a phobia of tight/small places.

• Spectrophobia and Scotophobia. Suffice to say I watch a lot of horror movies.

• Aichnophobia the fear of needles

• rollercoasters are my only fear. i love spiders and snakes but can't handle rollercoasters :/

• NEEDLES.

• Fear of losing my loved ones and fear of my loved ones losing me :(

• Um maybe Acrophobia.

Yeah.

:\

• Spiders, height, and blood

• I don't really have a phobia per say, that's more serious. I do consider myself to have social anxiety and be at least somewhat of a hypochondriac.

Blood does freak me out but I don't have a phobia of it. I don't like needles, sharp things, jello, or heights either. But those aren't phobias. Just dislike them greatly on different levels.

• I am scared of fear itself... uhhh!!! I hate that feeling

• Fear of snakes..
    I cringe everytime I hear or read the word snake.
    I can't even look at drawn pictures of them.