When someone wears long sleeved shirts during summer.. Every day.. Do you get suspicious?

you never see their arms.. ever.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I did this for two solid years straight. I had a list of pre-loaded explanations, but my go-to was 'I have a skin condition".

I stopped all together after tragedy struck in my life. I honestly did not give a fuck anymore.

What Guys Said 5

• whatever you do, don't ask. yes, they do it for a reason, and it it's something they'd rather cover up, it's clear they don't want to talk about it.

I don't get suspicious, because i "know" what i'll likely find under the sleeves. Pain, broken minds, and sore hearts. Why? doesn't really matter to me. And for many of them, they hide it so they can be normal. And i'll let them be that, because being normal can help them

• Wasn't gonna ask 'myself' :P

• then I won't ask you either, unless you make it clear you want to tell. You probably has your reasons to do so, and I respect that.

It's how i approach most situations

• In most cases, this is done by people born without arms, who must wear long-sleeved shirts to keep their hands attached. I feel the same way about guys who wear pants with no zipper!

• I'm a bit late for this question, but I'll add my opinion anyway.

I live by the sea shore. I spend much time in the summer walking along the promenade or lazing on the beach. I have already had one suspicious lump removed, which was still at the benign stage. I ain't taking any risks in the future. So I ALWAYS wear long sleeved shirts. Sunblock on any exposed skin. A hat of some sort on my head.

• if he/she does it also outside of work and when it's super hot... yeah probably. I wouldn't care much but I would definitely take notice because it's not common here

• If I ever show up to work in a t-shirt they'll probably fire my ass.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear loose jackets in the summer because I don't care for my arms. I would assume either that, they have a skin condition, scars, or something along those lines.

• I do that all the time!! I feel naked withput sleeves. If I see that, I assume they just love long sleeves