Do any of you forget names, faces, song lyrics, movie quotes easily?

I swear sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to remember! If I meet new people and they tell me there names 5 minutes later it's like "what was your name again?" I cannot remember song lyrics too easily no matter how many times I've listened to them. And movies, watching a movie many times and I can't repeat famous movie quotes or remember half the actors in them. And I cannot tell you how many times in a large crowd I have went up to the wrong people thinking they were someone else!

Yet I remember things from childhood vividly and other things most people forget, go figure?

Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• I frequently forget names within 5 seconds after being introduced, unless the name sparks a memory for me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I forget stuff from time to time. And other times I can remember song lyrics and movie quotes with ease.