What kind of car did you wish you had when you were a kid? What about now?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a kid I wanted a pickup truck.

When I turned 16 there was a pickup truck sitting in my driveway. It's what I currently drive. It's incredibly good to me. But right now I'm looking for something that doesn't really exist.

I want a 4 wheel drive vehicle that hauls stuff and is good in the snow but that gets good gas millage. So... yeah, doesn't seem to exist lmao

What Girls Said 9

• Of all the stupid things I wanted a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible that was either silver or red.

A couple of older girls had them when I was 14 so that is what I wanted. My Mom wanted nothing to do with it because she doesn't like Mitsubishi and says they are cheap cars. But my stepdad eventually bought me one anyways. I'm really glad he did even though it wasn't nearly as thrilling as I thought it would be it was brand new and it got me through college and grad school.

My current car is a Volvo S60 and I absolutely love it so much. The inside is as nice as a Mercedes but it isn't seen as fancy. It is a turbo so sporty and stylish but I feel very safe in it. From the headrest to all the other safety features it is really safe. It fits me well for where I am at in life.

• When I was really little, my dad had a pickup.. it was red.

When I was living with my mother, she had various vans and SUV's (Caravan, Freestar, Explorer)

Me.. I have a Nissan Frontier

• I really don't know.. never cared for cars really.

I want a motorcycle... like super badass and shit.

• When I was a kid I wanted a mustang.

Now I just want something good on gas that'll get me where I need to go safely. I don't much care what kind of car it is.

• When I was younger I wanted a red car of any type - namely a toyota. Now I don't have too much interest in cars - as long as they are safe, able to accommodate everybody comfortably and can get me where I need to go - I'm happy.

• When i was a kid i wanted mercedes but instead i got toyota land cruiser v8 (the newest model at that time). Now im just driving which ever car is available at home.

• It was always a Mercedes.. And today I have a 2015 Mercedes 350SL convertible. :)

• I wanted a minivan 😂
    Thankfully my tastes are somewhat altered now.

• A toy car, I just want a motprcyfle

What Guys Said 2

• I have wanted a Mustang GT for as long as I remember. It'd still be nice to have one, but there are like 20 other cars I'd be just as happy to have.

• I've always wanted a 1964 Aston Martin DB5. I still do.