Would a boy rather sleep with a pretty girl than a popular girl?

there's this girl at my high school that a lot of the boys wanna sleep with but I don't know why because she's not the least bit popular. even the socially awkward people dont hang with her and she is never invited to parties and in class she is always alone usually and yeah no offense to her though. but she is pretty. i admire that she doesn't wear that much makeup yet the boys still look at her and they say stuff like how they would fuck her... even the popular guys like the jocks and their friends... it makes me wonder would they actually rather have sex with a pretty girl or a popular girl? they care about their popularity so why would they say to their friend that they would have sex with an unpopular girl?

• most boys would choose the pretty girl
  • most boys would choose the popular girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Popularity will never win against beauty. I never cared for fucking the popular girls, I only cared about the pretty ones.

• Popular girls have more friends are usually nice and outgoing or rich

• But having more friends, being rich, outgoing, or more nice (don't know who told you they were nicer), has nothing to do with wanting to fuck her or not. She can have all this, but if she's less pretty than the other girl, she's not gonna be chosen.

• You are wrong popular girls are bitches that is why they never win. They think they are better than every one else like you and this pretty girl. She must have something better than you even though she ain't popular

Most Helpful Girl

• At my school they were one in the same.

• ok? you can disagree all you want but I'm telling you she's not popular lol does that mean she's not pretty too? I don't know if she is i just see boys look at her maybe more than the popular girls?

• ok i dont really care this is irrelevant

• You're welcome to stop talking then.

What Guys Said 6

• Usually the pretty girl and the popular girl are the same person.

If I had to choice between the two, Id choose the pretty girl. Popularity doesn't matter to me at all.

• but she's not popular so I guess she's not pretty then. I don't know

• Men don't really care about the girl's social status. They do care about their own popularity but don't really let it influence how desirable they think a woman is.

• but they do care

• Some guys who are obsessed by their own status might only get into a relationship with more popular girls (e. g. the high school quarterback and head cheerleader cliché) but most guys won't even consider it when conssidering how attractive they are.

I honestly don't think most guys care.

• If you are talking about high school, it's actually kind of weird because I turned down many hot girls b/c they weren't popular enough. Like how stupid is that. But if you went to my school you would probably understand and give me break. But right after HS, I could of cared less if you had zero friends.

• Were you popular,?

• why didn't you date a unpopular girl then

• I dunno, but at the time it wasn't really something I was conscious about. But thinking back on it, I know there were a lot of girls I didn't want to date because I would be scared my friends would rag on me or think much less of me if I was with this unpopular girl that maybe they perceived as weird. I think it's ridiculous now, but when your 15, 16, 17 these things apparently can control your true feelings.

I remember there was this drop dead gorgeous girl who was really into me but my best friend made a stupid comment to me about her having like some peach fuzz on her forearms and back that was honestly very unnoticeable. And he made it sound like it was gross, so of course I dropped my interest for the girl completely and she probably to this day still wonders why I stopped liking her. Even though I thought she had a really awesome personality.

• Popular can only do you wonder

• lol popularity will never beat a pretty girl if it's only about sex.

• It's about status and what if the popular girl is rich?

What Girls Said 6

• usually people are popular because they have looks
    personality
    brains
    money
    etc..
    it is not the popularity that is interesting but the reasons why the person is

• I don't know but she def is not popular so she must not be pretty either.

• I'm not a guy but I see them looking at her but I mean she isn't popular at all. Even the nerdy people and weird people have more friends than her.

• I repeat: you become popular because you have certain qualities that people like
      but it doesn t go vis versa.
      Apparently guys like her looks. Sex is based on visuals.
      why the hell would they care how much likes she has on insta when they re fucking her beautiful ass.
      clear now?

• What about a pretty popular girl 😂😂

• popularity isn't important

• for teen boys I'm sure it is important

• the popular girls are usually the pretty girls

• ok? haha you can disagree but I'm telling you she's not popular lol does that mean she's not pretty too? I don't know if she is i just see boys look at her maybe more than the popular girls?

• its ok...

• lol im so stupid

• They chase after girls based on natural looks. Not based on how she acts.

• Of course that when it comes to brag, they would be happy to say "I banged this super hot cheerleader who is also popular" but popularity without beauty doesn't mean too much for sex.

• Like when they lie about it?