Do you think it is wrong to showcase public display of affection in a formal dinner?

so is it rude for 2 people to make out during a big dinner?
I don't think public display of affection towards a person or god is wrong. Like if you don't like it just don't look.
Once in our university's library a muslim guy decided to pray in the middle of the crowd.
My friends were criticizing him, but I don't think it is any of their business if he isn't forcing the rest to keep calm nor screaming and making loud noises.
Same thing goes with breastfeeding, like I don't think the mother should go private for this.
Like all of these are natural human acts that don't affect us in anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, you're going to get judged by people regardless. It only matters if it bothers the person (s) doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64479599.jpg

I don't think making out in public is really necessary. Pecks are fine though.
    Religion: to each their own, as long as they aren't forcing others into whatever it is their doing or trying to preach to them for no reason.
    Beast feeding: it's a baby getting fed. People should just accept that.

What Guys Said 9

• "muslim guy decided to pray in the middle of the crowd." To obstruct in a crowd is wrong. He should have found a place that was not in the middle of a crowd. Does not mean he had to leave the library, just get out of the way.

Making out at a "formal" dinner is also wrong. A formal dinner involves lots of people you are seeing and talking to. Someone deciding to make like they are alone in their room is wrong. It disrupts seeing and interacting with others around you.

Breast feeding is always okay in my book. Anywhere!

• Making out is rude if you're at the table, if you go somewhere else then it's fine, but at the table no. A peck on the lips is totally fine though.

• depends on how much you show it... holding hands, a quick kiss and stuff like that is no problem... but if they are making out e. g. she grinds on his lap while they passionately kiss or they go even further... that would be disrespectful towards the other people if it's a formal dinner. at a party... who cares

• Kissing, holding, etc. is great I think
    Having sex on the table is probably excessive tho.

• I think that if you do it in "an adult way" (so not starting to mess with each other at the dining table, but just a nice and lovely attitude towards each other) it's fine :D
    What't more beautiful that 2 people who love each other?

• do whatever you'd like as long as it's not disrupting to those around.

like texting in the movie theater.

• I think it is too easy to say don't look if you don't Like it.

• Making out in a situation like that, yea. Otherwise, a normal kiss or peck is obviously acceptable

• Yeah it's inappropriate. And under those circumstances, trashy. It's not that it's a natural human act, it's common decency to respect those around you.

What Girls Said 4

• I never done that! I'll get back to you!

• Um... Two people making out is NOT the same as a mother breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is very closely related to the survival needs of the baby. If it's hungry, then the mother needs to feed it. And immediately.

Two people making out in public are just two egoistic horny people with no manners. They don't have to do it THEN AND THERE. Get a room!

• I mean I don't wanna eat my dinner while she's giving the guy a blow job 😂😂

• Yeah keep that in the bedroom