Its snowing here in Massachusetts and I'm so happy. How does snow make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel kinda of depressed!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its been snowing since last night in NYC and I shoveled snow for like 4 hours this morning. It's fun! Wish I had proper clothing for it though. D;

What Girls Said 6

• I love snow!

• We have had snow here since mid Nov. & it will stay till mid April at least most years. It's the extreme cold I dislike.

• It makes me feel cold lol. And by the end of January I'm over the snow!

• I was not prepared for this blizzard. I hate the snow.

• That day it snowed here in MA, it was during my grandpas funeral. He was a veteran. The snow fell lightly as the soldier played Taps on the trumpet. Then the flag was folded and handed to a family member. It didn't snow hard, just enough to be magical like God was saying "don't be sad, he's with me." It was honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I always loved the snow, just not so much that the power goes out.

• I hate snow

What Guys Said 9

• It's COLD, drivers get frightened by it and drive even worse than usual. When the snow is melting it's an ugly muddy mess.
    If I could sell the snow tat falls here to Saudi Arabia , I'd do it at once.

• Never seen snow in my life. It doesn't snow in my country.

• So you live in a part of india without snow,
      Damn that sucks.
      So you don't live in the mountains huh.
      I've always wanted to see the indian himalayas

• Ah, yeah damn
      Hey at least it pays well
      But no there is a big enough portion of the workers that arre from india that before his company got bought out (and it kept everyone though) that there was a cricket team made up of employees

• Yeah, jobs in US do pay well, but the uncertainty regarding work permit is too scary. I have known people who were working in the US, had come to India for vacations, but were denied a return Visa because the US consulate here felt that they did not have sufficient grounds to return to US. So they had to somehow contact their US landlord from India, to get their cars and other stuff sold. It was a big hassle.

• I hate winter.

• It annoys me, now I'm stuck in the house bored out of my mind!!

• That sucks, One trick is to go to the library and stock up on movies and books before hand

• Well I've been listening to podcast, playing video games, watching movies/tv, and texting.

• I'll be damn happy if it snows here in İstanbul too! Damn forecast is wrong. Where is my snow!!!

• didn't they cancel flights there because of snow recently

• They did! It was supposed to snow and paint the place white starting yesterday evening, but all we got were short showers.

• Damn, That's happened in Boston a few times,
      I live like thirty miles from Boston

• I love any type of adverse weather condition. Cuz I can charge shippers godlike rates and burst the bubble for a while. What I do is considered a virus by buyers and stock brokere :p

"You want that fedex trailer with 5,000 packages runned down through the storm? Im going to have to charge you $13/mile".

$10,000 paycheck, $1,000 down for q1 rates and after the taxes Im left with $7200 to play with.

• its like a wonderland until to realize you have to shovel it then you dread every flake as they come down.

• Not here, its powder and you can push it from one end of the driveway to the other with ease.
      I've got a big driveway and it took me twenty minutes

• i live in illinois but some of the snow storms we have had it's taken me over 2 hours to dig it out because it was so heavy. after the last one i broke down and got a snow blower now i dont care how much it snows :-)

• I've never seen snow (Other than in pictures and on tv obviously)

• Cold.