If you saw a guy being battered by another guy, would you join in to beat him up too (even if you don't know any of those two)?

#ThugLife

.:.:

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck yeah😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• after i help him beat up the fool on ground. id beat his ass too. until both of them were beat to a nearly dead bloody pulp.😃😃😃😃😃😃😯😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆

What Girls Said 1

• Once there was a fight going on and my twin knew one of them so he was planning on joining in. I crawled under and gave a scream and lied down like someone hit me. Everyone backed off and the fight was over.

What Guys Said 13

• I would beat both of them up.

• www.blogworld.com/.../Internet-Troll.jpg
    _________________________________________

• Are you insane? I would jump in and stop it!

Why would I ever want to join?

• just to feel superior for once maybe? haha...

• No, I'd pepper spray the aggressor if I thought any threat to him had already been abated, grab some zip tie cuffs from my trunk, restrain him, call the police and EMS, and have my pistol and another can of pepper spray very near by in case things erupted again, then tend to the other guy's injuries until help arrived. And I would have been video recording everything that happened from the time I intervened.

• Break it up. if the other isn't even able to defend himself, it should be stopped asap. Some people forget how fragile the human body can be

• I'd probably have to teach the assaulter a lesson in when to, and not to use violence.

• I am breaking it up and call the cops and the paramedics

• No and I really don't understand the point of this question. Are you just trying to make a joke or something?

• Lol, no.

• Nope, not any of my business.

• First instinct, beat up the aggressor but, I'll most likely just stop the fight.

• instict... y dude? I disagree...

• No, I'd get the guy doing the beating off of the other guy...

• I pretty much assume most of us will beat up the aggressor as a first instinct.

Save for those few peacekeepers who will punch them both then ask who the hell started it.

• Not da victim dude? Some people might kick victim's ass...

• Not anyone worth their oxygen.