Is this guy marrying for love or other reasons?

He's just got out of a divorce like 4 months ago and is already engaged to another.
But he's always trying to contact girls from his past and exes, like chasing them?

Note. He's cheated in the past but says he's changed a lot now.

• He definitely does not love his fiancĂ© and is marrying her for the wrong reasons
    89% (33)91% (21)90% (54)Vote
  • It is love he just wants to keep in touch with other girls
    11% (4)9% (2)10% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely NOT for love. He said he's changed, but that doesn't mean he actually has. People say things all the time. That doesn't mean they are telling the truth. He could only be telling partial truths, where part of it is a truth and the other is a lie.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just a cheat. Sounds like he always has been, and always will be. Some people just can't stay faithful, no matter what.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, way!. He is certainly not getting married for love!

1|0
    0|0
  • It might have been ok if he waited a while, but I think he's going to fast. It's almost as if he's getting married just to be married.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• "A" for EXACTLY.
    He is a fickle pickle who doesn't know Who he wants Nor is really Raring Nor Ready to fly down the aisle with Anyone under the Sun.
    It's Obvious he has Not found the Right girl, and with Mistake after Mistake, Someday he may learn that his own Reason of the Silly Season is Not... The right Twirl.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally voted it is love.. No it's not. Sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • He definitely does not love his fiancĂ© and is marrying her for the wrong reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he loves her maybe he doesn`t. My advice to them is to slow things down and after a year think about the issue of wedding again. Whats the rush?

0|0
    0|0