What would you change in yourself?

I don't mean appearance. What would you change in your character.
If you had chance to be brought up one more time what would you change?
For example my frankness can be harsh often i would change that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would work on my shyness. I'm not really socially awkward but I can be pretty shy which holds me back from talking to people at times.
    Besides shyness, maybe I would also work on assuming the worst for myself. I am optimistic with others and pessimistic with myself. Naivety isn't a good trait and it isn't something I want, but I would like a good balance and willingness to take more chances in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I meant to be less socially awkward, shy, pessimistic, brutally honest, selfish, rude, and dumb. The only traits that I like about myself are that I'm artisitc, imaginative, and creative.

What Guys Said 17

• Somedays, I wish I was more driven, and more brave, and more selfless.

• I can be very impatient lol

• Being less arrogant would never hurt, but I also kind of like it.. ^.~

• Oh, and probably my reckless/daredevil'ish nature.

• Being reckless=adventurous life
      It is good sometimes,
      But you are right it can lead to many problems

• My marital status, wish my ex wife and i were celebrating our 25 year anniversary, rather than it over after 22

• Ouch, that hit me right in the feels.

• @Aizou Love is like a living thing, if you do not nurture and tend to it, it will wither and die. I created this reality, sadly

Thank you for your kind words

• I can be a dick at times but I'm usually nice. Trying to be more understanding of others

• If I could change anything of would be to have undying confidence and no longer succumbing to the frame of mind of those who doubt me.

• I have social anxiety and I'm shy... I'd definitely change that. Need some confidence

• Too jacked to change

• is not there even a slightest thing you would change?

• So you don't want to get even better?
      Careful, I may leave you behind.. ^.~

• @Aizou I get better everyday brah but won't change like that, There are weights in basements for that shit :-∆

• my age. i wanna be 19 again

• My immaturity and femininity

• Time will change immaturity. What about femininity all of us have feminine and masculine sides

• I would've changed my shyness from way earlier on, it would have spared me from some heartbreak

• Being rude.

• I'dd like to have less fear of getting negative responses tho I almost never get them right now

• I wish I didn't have anxiety

• I would get a penis reduction as long as I didn't have to go under the knife to do it.

• my red blood cell count. then go dominate some sport, naturally.

• I wish I wasn't so smart. That way I wouldn't be bothered by all the idiots around me.

What Girls Said 14

• I would make myself more confident and much calmer.

• id work on my stubbornness.
    my ability to apologise when I'm wrong.
    id work on my confidence.

• My weight! That for sure also that I was really rich and likable naturally.

• Probably to be less compassionate.

• I wish I could be less sensitive. It puts me in a bad position sometimes. So, I would definitely change that.

• I would probably change my mind. Not like all of it, just like the dark things. Like, sometimes when things aggravate me I will say something like, "this makes me want to rip my face off" or if I'm joking with a friend I'll say something along the lines of, "don't make me rip your arms off and use them as wind chimes." I don't always say that, because I get weird stares from it. But, I would just like to change that because it freaks some people out.

• I wish I could be better at saying no. I'm afraid of hurting people so sometimes I do or say things I know people want to hear from me but I don't really mean it and that has led me to complicated relationships in the past.

• I procrastinate too much.

• I would probably want to be more indiffirent and kind ignorant. Ignorance is a bliss they say...

• Let's see😌
    1. I'm positive ✔️ 😊
    2. Happy ✔️ 😃
    3. Funny ✔️ 😂
    4. Confident ✔️ 😏
    5. Honest ✔️ 😐😒
    6. Reckless behavior? ❌ need to change that 😕

• I am very impatient and easily bored.

• I can be quite hot headed! I wish I didn't lose my temper quite so easily!

• I want to attain patience.

• I'd like to not have road rage. 😂