I'm having difficulties finding a girl that have my physical features?

I have the exotic skin tone in that chart. I have wavy thick hair and light eyes Caucasian facial features. I'm only attracted to girls with those similar features but having such bad luck in finding them to give you an example

Any cou tries where's there are plenty of girls like that?

Need more places peeps
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you could find a girl with these features in Brazil, since there's a lot of mixed people there.
    But I might be wrong.

• I have thought of Brazil but there is the language barrier and its far from Europe

• I see.
      But these features are rare and that's why you're having difficulties in finding girls who have them.
      I wish I could help you, but I can't think of any European country where girls are like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Won't find much of them in English speaking countries. Girls like that have hispanic or latino roots. When I lived in argentina, stunning girls like that were seen quite often. Girls often had a natural tan/darker complexion but with light features like blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Latinas?

• Lol. more specific since latinas are varied in looks and inhabit loads of countries

What Guys Said 5