Do you drink coffee on your porch?

I just had coffee on my porch a little while ago. I was wondering if anyone else enjoys their coffee out on the porch too?
Do you drink coffee on your porch?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i love to have a nice cup of coffee on the porch in the morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean, no better way to start the day.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 11

• Much more interesting to walk down the street with coffee in hand till you find a porch with a nice view and go sit on that one. A different one each morning for a different view. And you get to meet more people as they come out to chase you away. lolol

• I've actually never even had a sip of coffee. I feel like that makes me some kind of psychopath, haha.

• I don't drink coffee, even if I do, it's very rare. However yes sometimes I do have my tea on the porch

• Yes I do at times. Now now when it's freaking cold. But in the summer I look into the woods. See the deer that travel through. Read a book.

• I don't have a porch. You have the cutest feet.

• I do lots of things on my porch. I don't drink coffee but I sometimes sit there and imbibe in an adult beverage.

• When it's warmer, sure. Right now it's freezing out.

• I wish it was as warm here as it looks in your picture

• I love starting my mornings with coffee on my balcony! (Is that the same as porch?) Before I'd have a cigarette as well, perfect combo, but I've been smoke free for almost half a year now

• I don't drink coffee on my porch... no in my kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else. I hate coffee x_x

• Weather permitting, yes ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have one!

• I don't have a porch but if I did then I probably would.

• I crave doing things like that.
    It's been far too long that Ibhavebstayed without enjoying the nature/simple things.

Especially, so I can feel better, learn things (learn to be grateful/appreciative).

I rarely drink coffee but I do drink tea.
    I would love to do something like that.

• Yes!

• I don't have a porch 😓