Do you drink coffee on your porch?

I just had coffee on my porch a little while ago. I was wondering if anyone else enjoys their coffee out on the porch too?
Do you drink coffee on your porch?

• Yes
    33% (5)35% (6)34% (11)Vote
  • No
    67% (10)65% (11)66% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i love to have a nice cup of coffee on the porch in the morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean, no better way to start the day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 11

• Much more interesting to walk down the street with coffee in hand till you find a porch with a nice view and go sit on that one. A different one each morning for a different view. And you get to meet more people as they come out to chase you away. lolol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never even had a sip of coffee. I feel like that makes me some kind of psychopath, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee, even if I do, it's very rare. However yes sometimes I do have my tea on the porch

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do at times. Now now when it's freaking cold. But in the summer I look into the woods. See the deer that travel through. Read a book.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a porch. You have the cutest feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do lots of things on my porch. I don't drink coffee but I sometimes sit there and imbibe in an adult beverage.

1|0
    0|0
  • When it's warmer, sure. Right now it's freezing out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish it was as warm here as it looks in your picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I love starting my mornings with coffee on my balcony! (Is that the same as porch?) Before I'd have a cigarette as well, perfect combo, but I've been smoke free for almost half a year now

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee on my porch... no in my kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else. I hate coffee x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • Weather permitting, yes ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a porch but if I did then I probably would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I crave doing things like that.
    It's been far too long that Ibhavebstayed without enjoying the nature/simple things.

Especially, so I can feel better, learn things (learn to be grateful/appreciative).

I rarely drink coffee but I do drink tea.
    I would love to do something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a porch 😓

0|0
    0|0