If you could have anything what would it be and why?

I'd like to lose 60 to 100 pounds
move to a bigger city and live in a nice condo

other than that and work, I can't think of much I'd change.

and I suppose the reason I want those things is to be happier, on my own, etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• reassurance that i will be able to maintain happiness without a constant need for others validation or materialism. that's a very important part of my personality and i can see how easy it is to give into those things in the society we live in, and i'm not ready to do that.

• Pretty insightful for a 15 year old. When I was your age I wasn't so introspective

• Being able to travel whenever would be my #1 thing.

• To lose 40lbs and to have a job and a career. And live in the mountains and be like a super hero. and write anime. And live happy and peacful life.

• Oh Apple lol you had me at mountains lol if I could online shop I'd never leave

• So like kill bill?

• No its more than that.

• I want to find my perfect match soon go to college far away and move there and create my own company

• I'd want to rewind my life 10 years and have a redo.

• So you'd be 7 years old again?

• Yep. Cause back then things weren't so bad and I didn't have a care in the world. There's just a lot of things I'd want to do differently.

• im sorry. i know what you mean. i enjoy being 13 - 14. that time period. when i was your age i was majorly bummed a lot.

• Peace of mind

What Guys Said 5

• I want my leg to stop hurting! I have deep vein thrombosis and it hurts like hell whenever I stand up for extended periods of time.

• A million naked women

• Magic! Like the flying and throwing firball magic. Maybe invisible, gravity manipulation, phase through objects, storm summoning.

No? What about god-liked powers?

How about newspapers from week from now so I can win some lotteries and invest in the stock market!

No? Doraemon toys like a travel anywhere door, portable bamboo personal helicopter, towel than turn old stuff into brand new modern version, unlimited storage stomach pocket, personal servant robot?

• Magic would be good. You could use the money you magically got by giving it away
      God like powers could cure cancer and the flu
      And those toys would be neat.

• Pussy, and in abundance.

Being fabulously wealthy wouldn't hurt either.

• I'd like a ccp. I'm still too young.