Am I weird because I find this kind of woman hot?

There is nothing more sexy than a muscular yet feminine looking girl (pretty face, big boobs). Am I weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• No she is hot!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say I share your views, but I don't care what other people like in a women. I might completely disagree with you on what is feminine, but I still don't care if that's what dose it for you.

Of course, I would say most guys are going to think you are "weird", but really that's just less competition for you, right?

What Girls Said 9

• The men who adore these women hugely outnumber these women themselves. I mean, outnumber by entire orders of magnitude.

There aren't many women like this, because this body type results from typically male ratios of HPG-axis hormones. And, on top of that already-somewhat-rare starting point, a girl's gotta hit the gym -- hard -- and watch her diet so that bodyfat doesn't cover the muscles up completely.

On the other hand, there are ohhh so many men who adore them. So so many.

Dude, if you even THINK your tastes are out of the ordinary, then you have clearly never been in the same place at the same time with other men and one of these women. LOL

• The fact that there aren't many women like this makes them even more sexy. They are gold. Average women = wood.

• That attitude isn't rare, either. LOL

The only thing weird I can see about you, here, is how perfectly normal you are.

• 5 bucks says if you do down on a woman like that you'll find a sack of nuts bigger than your own...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

• It's weird in the sense that it isn't very common, but it isn't abnormal if that's what you mean.

• "It" isn't very common... ambiguous.

If you mean women who look like that aren't very common? Correct. Most women don't have the hormonal balance required to maintain that much muscle mass.

If you mean it's rare for men to find that attractive?
      Ahahahahha haaha ha ha ha.
      ... No.

• @redeyemindtricks

Still, if it was really common, then I probably would've already met at least one guy who did.

• I'm 41 years old, I know THOUSANDS of straight men, and I don't know a single one who doesn't.

But, I make most of my living in the fitness industry, my family is very street and blue-collar, my brothers are all military or manual workers, and lots of my male friends are athletes. Like I said... different circles.

But, like, even my HARDCORE NERD male friends still LOVE this kind of girl. If I ask them who's their ideal woman, they unhesitatingly respond with Lara Croft. Unhesitatingly.
      Lara Croft, who has guns not only in the biceps sense, but also in the literal sense.

• I mean everyone has a preference

• Yes she looks like a man

• no. it's just your taste in women.

• Everyone has different attractions. There's nothing wrong with it

• If she was taller, more guys would think it's hot. Her arms are short, which gives her more of a hulking figure than she likely really has when not in this position.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...684c7aaa29.jpg

• Omg!!! Having a preference and expressing opinions are so weird!!!11!

Just kidding. xD
    Nah, it's not weird. That woman above is quite attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• Those shoulders are quite masculine to me, but whatever floats your boat. Weird just means unusual, bizarre, so I'd say this might be a bit weird since this is not the type of girl most guys would be after, but it would be horrible if we were all attracted to the exact same type of women.

• No!!!

Everyone has their own taste of what and who they find attractive.

• Looks a bit manly for my taste, but hey, big boobs, what's not to like? haha

It's not that weird, was expecting a lot worse from the title

• some guys love that, there is nothing wrong with how you get turned on.

me personally, i wouldn't want a chick that could kick my ass around.
    they all turn crazy now and then! :P

• what ever rocks your boat

• Sounds like a fetish.

• That is weird ew...

• The woman in the picture is buff af

I bet she has an 8 pack