Any Good Reads?

Anyone have any good read ideas? I'm a little tired of reading Nicholas Sparks, so throw me something different. I may need to go back and find some classic literature.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently reading a book called the Autumn Republic. it is the last book in the Powder Mage Trilogy by Brian MacClellan that entire series is badass

Most Helpful Girl

• I love love love love The House of the Scorpion. It's about a young boy who's a clone of this really old man. In this time, clones are not unusual and are looked down upon in society. It's REALLY interesting and I recommend it 100%.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 5

• I'm reading Moloka'i by Alan Brennert right now and it's good. It's an intense book though. Game of Thrones series is really good too. Little Women, Elsewhere, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, The Samurai's Garden, Dracula, and Emma by Jane Austen were good as well. I'm planning on reading The Returned, The Leftovers, Fight Club, The Alchemist, Lord of the Rings, Lolita, Steppenwolf, and Orphan Train this spring / summer.

Someone else suggested The Book Thief and Kite Runner which I agree are amazing! Both intense. Another intense / heavy one is The Lovely Bones.

• You probably don't read the books I read unless you're interested in young adult/teen fiction novels lol. If so I've got a few.

• Karen perry! She hasn't written much but I think she's incredible!

• I am currently reading: Doctor Sleep ~ Stephen King

• The Book Thief (best book I have ever read)
    The Kite Runner (keeps you on the edge of your seat)