I need help with thinking of a title for a book I am writing. Help?

Okay, so I am writing a book set in the 1950s where a girl named Dolly is framed for murdering her boyfriend and the woman he was cheating on her with. Dolly's parents are conviced that she did murder them and insist that she is sent to an asylum far away, across the ocean, where she is suppose to live out the rest of her life.
She makes friends at the asylum and learns that she is actually to blame for the murders, even though she didn't kill them. Her friends at the asylum gradually turn her into a psychopath aswell.

I need a title for this book. That is just a little summary, but it has a lot more detail and a lot more problems and suspence. I don't really know how to explain it.

Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Confessions of a Psychopath
    Prisoner of My Own Mind
    The Prisoner
    Innocence
    My Mind Is Stained By Blood
    I Am Innocent
    She Murdered My Boyfriend
    Trapped
    Pricked By A Rose's Thorn

Was doodling with the idea around your summary. Anyway, I hope the story sells 😊

• Those are such great titles! Thank you!

• Haha thanks... I didn't realize the tramp died with her cheating boyfriend until I read it again, but thanks for the MHO lol 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• When the Glove fits, There's no Turning Back

• Errrrr hidden confessions?

• Just Name it after what you Name the place of the asylum? That would be mysterious enough lol

• Out of Darkness

• The blood in the water...