Do you have a special someone on your mind right now?

• Yes, I do <3
  • Nope, not really

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but it's imaginary 😞

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. This guy meant a lot to me he was very respectful and consistent. He was over protective had anger issues but knew how to treat a girl right. But it all came crashing when he lied to me about something then nothing was ever the same. I trusted him with all my heart that what he said came tumbling down on me.

I had no choice than to let him go.
    Of course he tried to come back millions of times but i wasn't having it.

He isolates himself from social media now as to him unfollowing me from every site because i didn't want to give him a second chance.

Deep down i still care and the tears running down my pillow meant so much to me then me caring about him. I rarely ever express my emotions and my parents believe i am the happiest person ever. I'm the type to feel hurt but go somewhere private and tears would roll down my face.

Thats why if any guy tends to lie or do something that will cause him to regret.. Don't do it. Think before you do anything because the last think you want to do is loose someone special.

What Guys Said 16

• Yea, she occasionally glances at me and laughs when I do something funny or do something wrong on accident. Other times she'll stand next to me or glance at me for a minute, other times she'll follow me, but she is dating someone and her boyfriend is one of my distant friends. I have hopeful thoughts that she likes me but constantly tell myself that I have no chance because either she is too pretty or I am too conservative and introverted.

• A couple.

One is platonically special.

The other, I'm trying to make them see that they're special.

• No, not really. Actually, I shouldn't say that. There is, but she doesn't know I exist and I think she prefers it that way.

• Yes, she's often on my mind

• Hmmm good question.

• Nope
    Am seeing people, but not feeling anything though

• Yep @ElissaDido always been on mind and always will be on my mind 😍

• Love to yes. I think about maybe one day meeting her and feeling wanted. But sadly hasn't show up in my life.

• All the damn time

• Nah. I'm fine. :)

• Yes... please let me forget this hopeless love.

• yes and im going too kill her

• Yes, you.

• and i never will

• Nope..

• Yea, but its a pointless endeavour

What Girls Said 16