Do you suck in your stomach when in public?

My entire family doesn't seem to know this concept, so they all walk around like pregnant women. When I told them to suck their bellies in, my brother said "well then I'd be a fake person". So I said that everyone does this. But does everyone really?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to suck in my gut, especially in front of very physically attractive women. But I don't anymore, because there's no more room for my stomach to be sucked into. I'm too fat now. I'm not overly fat, but I'm fat enough that I can hardly suck much of my stomach in as much as I used to. I agree with your brother, though. If you don't like such a big stomach, then work it off. Otherwise, don't be such a superficial person by sucking in your gut just to hide something that is usually there. It's going to physically wear you out. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no. Constantly? That's way too much effort.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I do it all the time and bam insta-abs. Can you beat that @ConsultantIsBack?
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-29907-1425425619-16.gif
    cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-23-2015/8wCkXG.gif

0|2
    0|0
    • hahahaha ok so sometimes after i eat a lot of carbs, i can totally do the first gif. i can stick out my gut but then bring it in too, when i'm bloated lol its really funny to do

• When I was younger I always sucked in my gut or flexed my abs always constantly to the point where I would only ever relax it when I slept. As soon as I woke up it was on auto pilot sucked in mode again lol until I started driving truck :( then I just sat in my truck all day so after a while I started relaxing it all the time. Now I have to conciously think about it whenever I'm up and about.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but when I'm at the beach/pool or have my shirt off in public, I'm pretty much flexing my abs, yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes did it when i was like 14 and in the changing room at schools but i wasn't even fat just slightly chubby, now I've been going to gym for 2 years so i don't have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm skinny af. So I don't have a belly. Only an ancient 6 pack.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have bad posture and weak abdominal muscles apparently?

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like a workout in itself lol,

0|1
    0|0
  • What? Of course not. If I did that it would take a lot of effort and look weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell them to engage their core instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. And when i was younger, i did it so much that i couldn't relax my belly at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too. It has become a habit for me. I only fully relax my belly when I'm sleeping

• I think I do. I don't do it consciously, if I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • hhaa... how dare you shame your own family.. lolol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't need to I'm shrredded af.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Nooooo... I am nowhere near that worried about what other people may think about my stomach. It sounds like your family has more of a posture problem than anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I think it'll be hard to maintain it. I'll go for clothing style to hide it when i have bigger stomach than usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look okay without doing that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no.. i don't... i doubt if this is even possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I've ever thought about doing such a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you have good posture it kind of does it on it's own in my opinion anyway. When I don't stand correctly I have a belly when I do I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I sucked my stomach in once at the doctors office and he laughed at me. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I rock my #jellybelly with pride.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no I don't, I just try to walk with a straight posture-->stomach looks flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well never did it, seems I don't need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i constantly suck in its a habit

0|0
    0|0