Are you more tolerant to heat or cold?

I am more tolerant to heat, I am weak as hell against cold! I can go out in the hottest days of the desert here but get really uncomfortable when cold

• I can tolerate heat better
  • I can tolerate cold better
  • About equal
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• On the hottest days I'm usually pretty unhappy about it. If I'm running or whatever then it's okay but if I'm in work clothes or anything else it just makes me feel gross. If I'm by water then I'm okay.

I can dress for cold weather so that makes it better. I can huddle with others, start a fire, wear windbreakers, walk faster to generate more heat.

The only time cold weather really bothers me is if it is way below freezing, overcast, damp and windy when I'm running. I cover my ears, wear gloves but my nose start to run and gets really cold. Still though, I can do it. I might have to stop for a minute on a really long run to breath hot are into my nose but I have to stop in the heat to hydrate.

I'll die running in hot conditions way quicker than in cold ones.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Let's see... I'm usually dehydrated so I get heat exhaustion easily and I have low iron so I get cold very easily. So I think I suck in both quite equally.

• I'm really intolerant to hear.
    It's currently about 10 degrees C and I have the window wide open and no duvet over me. I can't STAND heat.

• Heat is more tolerable. I can take a cold shower and get a fan. Drink cold water, go swimming to cool down and at night it cools down. But when it's cold. Omg, you can't even breath right. Being cold is miserable. I live in Canada and we have snow storms and those days I don't even leave the house. The weather can be comforting at times but mostly depressing. They say hell is hot with flames but I'll bet he'll has a section that freezes too.

• As much as I hate the blistering cold, I would much rather be cold than hot. I am very warm blooded and have a low heat tolerance level, and I feel that in the cold you can always add layers, but in the heat you can only remove so many.

• Tolerance is about equal. I prefer to be slightly cool but I can deal with heat. What I can't stand is humidity.

• Cold. It goes well with my cold blooded, icy heart.

• Hmmm, I'd say I tolerate heat better. I get cold so easily.

• Neither really, though I prefer summer to winter. I always make this joke since I was born in August: "I am a summer child, I can't handle the cold!" Lol

• I like the cold more.
    Too much heat makes me uncomfortable. I sweat easily lol.

• Heat. I can't do cold very well.

• Cold, heat really really bothers me

• The heat for sure

• I live in S. Florida so I tolerate heat a lot better. I have have a terrible time with cold.

• Not too much to either, but cold more than hot. I can't handle heat at all. 😕

• Cold, i'm incredibly heat-intolerant.

• Im in south FL so id say heat...

What Guys Said 14

• I can't stand heat, but I'm pretty much tolerant to cold weather...

• I'm fine with 10-45 C. I need warm clothes below 10 C and I have no problem walking over rocks/sand in 40-45 C.

• I look at different seasons like I do life. No matter what changes you have to go through in life or the seasons. You have to be wise and prepare yourself to survive even if you are uncomfortable dealing with changes or seasons.

• I can handle heat. It's not exactly pleasant but I can handle it. I cannot handle my teeth chattering.

• Too much of any is bad for me, if I'm cold I shiver, if I overheat my armpits soak.
    So equally neither and both.

• I can handle heat WAY better than cold. Winter can go fuck itself.

• My stistockiness keeps me warm and my genetics keep me cool.

• None actually, I get red in extreme cold and extreme heat.

• I'm more tolerant to cold weather. I get hot and sweaty really fast, I hate it.

• I can definitely tolerate heat. I come from a desert, bring the heat back! I hate that snowstorm...

• Outside I can tolerate heat better
    Inside I can tolerate cold better

• You can adapt to cold not heat.

• I'm short and short people can tolerate the heat better.

• I hate cold. Hate hate hate it 😖